Join our Intel Fab Construction Enterprise FCE who builds the worlds largest semiconductor manufacturing factories across the globe. The future is what we build. Our enterprise manages a portfolio of capital projects onsite ranging from 1B to 5B annual spends with a large contractor workforce that encompasses outsourced general contractors, A/E firms and key trade companies in the Semiconductor Construction Industry.
The scope of our work includes but is not limited to Progressive Build tool install and new factories and site infrastructure. We are looking for world class diverse technical talent to join our team. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding fast-paced environment this is the right place for you. Everywhere you go you'll find an opportunity to make a difference In any given workday you will be given the responsibility to innovate and create an impact on our business.
As a Sr. Base build Project Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Planning and delivering base build construction projects using multiple delivery and execution strategies. (From project initiation through to closeout, including the development and management of project scope, schedules, budgets, contracting and compensation strategies, EHS and IIF program, quality program, project controls and change management).
- Ensure that the project is at all times in compliance with Construction Management Practices and to Base build standard operating procedures. Projects include disciplines such as mechanical, process, electrical, architectural, IT and I and C.
- Interact and partner with customer management; resource plan the project; provide direction to the Base build project teams; have a sound knowledge of the project and construction contracts; and will partner with Tool Install, CS Operations and FSM to develop and manage an integrated plan that will achieve project objectives and commitments.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
Expertise to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Verbal and written communications skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Bachelor's degree in Construction Management Civil Engineering or related field, with experience in project construction management on major facilities, base build construction projects including contract management schedule and budget development and management change control and construction means and methods
- At a Bachelor's level, candidates must have a minimum of 9 years of experience.
At a Master's level, degree a minimum of 6 years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience with MS Office Word/ Excel and MS Project.
- Project Manager Professional PMP.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.