Do you have charisma and find yourself fueled by the excitement of meeting new people? Are you a natural-born conversationalist with a talent for making others feel at ease with making decisions? If so, come and discover a rewarding career with us!
Volvo Cars Victoria is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our sales team.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work-life balance.
- We offer opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- We provide comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- We offer additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses in the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration, and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- We are strongly committed to supporting our community through sponsorships and donations.
- Familiarize yourself and remain up to date with product knowledge and monthly manufacturer programs.
- Participate in all product training offered within GAIN and the manufacturer
- Understand the automotive industry terminology and keep abreast of technological changes
- Be proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Set goals for each month’s productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives
- Be a team player and a positive force within the sales team
- Help maintain the sales lot in assuring vehicles are displayed in a neat and orderly manner
The mission of the Sales Consultant is to build and foster relationships with our clients that begins with the introduction to our dealership and extends throughout the life of their vehicle. The GAIN Group and the businesses and dealerships we represent want to be the “preferred choice” for all our clients, offering an ownership experience that far exceeds their expectations.
- Adaptable to all types of people and personalities while maintaining a presentable and professional appearance.
- Personable and inviting nature
- Outgoing and unafraid of meeting and engaging with new clients
- Reliable and honest individual with a strong work ethic
- Holds a valid BC driver’s license
- VSA License an asset
- A criminal record check and driver’s abstract report will be required upon hire
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commuter benefits
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Are you willing to relocate to Victoria, BC?
- Automotive Sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Hospitality: 2 years (preferred)
- Driver's licence (preferred)