Eravant is looking for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to help us drive the overall sales process from providing pricing and resources to keeping customers engaged through order execution. The successful candidate will be able to build their own knowledge of the Eravant portfolio and business processes to develop qualified leads into long-term customers.
In this position, you will serve as the first point of contact with clients and exemplify the level of service customers have come to expect from us. You will work with application engineers, marketing specialist, and teams of international distributors to reach revenue goals for our company.
- Prepare quotes and bids in response to RFQ/RFPs from customers.
- Maintain accurate customer account, contacts, and prospects database.
- Enter and acknowledge orders from customers. Review material terms against quotations and our standard sales policies.
- Build relationships with in-bound leads through responsive, efficient, and accurate service.
- Complete vendor set-up and compliance documentation for customer accounts.
- Return Material Authorization (RMA) generation including timely RMA logging, tracking, and resolution.
- Maintain working knowledge of all standard products we supply and develop an understanding of new products quickly.
- Work with operations team to resolve operational challenges during order execution.
- Resolve administrative challenges independently with good judgement, professionalism, and tact.
- Understand and act quickly to escalate problems when client relationships are jeopardized.
- Identify high-growth accounts for higher levels of business or technical engagement.
- Contribute to team meetings with constructive customer feedback.
- Understand and follow all business development protocols including compliance with confidentiality and export requirements.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from an accredited university in a discipline with heavy emphasis on research and/or writing. Preferred majors include English, Political Science, and International Studies.
- 1-3 years of industry sales experience; B2B experience is highly preferred.
- Confident verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Confident written communication skills including ability to write with adaptable professional voice.
- Strong customer awareness and organizational abilities.
- Excellent judgement and track record of logical decision-making in unclear situations.
- Ability to absorb knowledge, especially technical information.
- Experience with helpdesk or CRM software.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Oracle or Netsuite.
- Must have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and Google Suite.