BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANAGER
You are a natural sales professional. A positive, upbeat, passionate, and ambitious person that is determined to thrive in an ever-changing environment. Victra is the largest Verizon premium retailer in the United States. As a Business Account Manager, you will sell a full range of telecommunications products and services to small and medium-sized businesses.
Your Focus (Responsibilities):
You will prospect, develop proposals, and close business sales within your market in order to meet and exceed monthly sales quotas. You have a high level of energy and desire to work as part of a well-functioning team. You will need to be able to multitask and demonstrate extraordinary customer service, selling, and analytical skills. As a Business Account Manager, you will:
- Conduct all aspects of the sales process, including setting appointments, generating proposals, and closing sales lead.
- Participate in all company provided in training, including A.I software programs and team training activities
- Attend daily calls and meetings with the Manager Manager to review your overall sales funnel & weekly target list, discuss market trends, develop ideas to grow Victra's market share
- Connect quickly and effectively with customers to develop rapport in all sales and service interactions.
- Stay informed on all current processes, promotions, and incentives
- Keep accurate and up-to-date information in the company CRM
- Have the innate ability to be self-motivated while working effectively with your teammates
- Work collaboratively with Verizon's business team to support initiatives and training
- Be active in the community with business groups and relevant trade organizations
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
YOUR EXPERIENCE (Background and Skills):
Your prior track record of achievement in sales positions while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude is a requirement for this position. We are also looking for the Business Account Manager to bring the following:
- A four-year college degree from an accredited institution is preferred.
- Two years of outside sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task, and adjust to frequent change.
- Strong background in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time (unless accommodations are required/requested for an employee under the ADA.
- Up to 80% (by car in your market)
You will receive a monthly travel stipend, company credit card, computer, tablet, discount phone service, and phone stipend. Due to the travel requirement, you will need to successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Record check and have a clean driving record.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $76,000.00 - $96,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Nashville, TN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations