- Provide an elite and personable service to clients as an expert sales consultant, developing client relationships and sharing your passion for our sculpture, original paintings and limited editions.
- To meet or exceed sales goals by professionally representing the gallery in a well-groomed, aesthetic and knowledgeable manner that cultivates continued sales.
- Use your flair and engaging personality to develop loyalty with customers through a one on one consultative approach to sales, building up long-term relationships and helping clients build personal portfolios.
- Work towards realistic but challenging individual and gallery sales targets
- Utilize phones, text messages, email and mail on a daily basis to engage with our clients
- Build strong relationships and a loyal client base, through strong and effective follow-up.
- Provide a personal and unique, luxury experience to our clients.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with local & regional businesses, organizations, etc.
- Keep abreast of Artist facts and knowledge so that you can confidently and fluently talk to clients about our collections.
- Assist with events such as Exhibitions, One-Man shows and off-site events.
- Handle, transport, hang, present, and store all works properly to assure their safe presentation and condition.
- Follow all 'Opening and Closing' procedures assuring the security of all art works, furnishings, equipment and personnel.
Unlimited earning potential. Draw against commission.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in either a fine art sales or luxury retail setting, with proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Financially motivated by commissionable sales
- Ability to confidently use the phone and email to generate leads and business opportunities
- Detail-oriented, organized, and articulate in writing and phone communications skills
- Computer Literacy a must. Salesforce experience is ideal, but not required.
- A drivers license/vehicle is preferable as it may be necessary for home consultation visits or studio tours with clients.
If you have fine art or luxury sales experience and are self-motivated and driven, apply now to join our team as a Fine Art Consultant. We'd love to hear from you!