Date: Monday, July 26, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Manager
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Sales
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Description & Requirements
The primary objective of the Sales General Manager is to lead a high-performance sales team in achieving continuous revenue, client satisfaction. Achievement of these objectives will be delivered through skills development, coaching, collaboration and communication with employees, peers and clients.
This position has accountability to acquire, retain and grow business in new and existing accounts. Overall revenue scope varies by position. Total headcount responsibility ranges from 10-20 direct reports. The role must be able to hire, coach, develop and retain employees. The role holder engages and interfaces with C-level clients and works cross-organizationally to achieve business results.
- Achieve team revenue, profit and expense objectives.
- Achieve client satisfaction objectives through engagement and growth of C-level client relationships, account strategic plans, and client communications process discipline of team members.
- Develop and sustain a high-performance sales team through continuous selection, hiring, on-boarding, development, coaching and motivation of team members.
- Provide sales leadership through sales opportunity strategy, presentations, negotiations, perseverance, marshaling of resources, deal coaching and continuous best-practice sharing
- Interpret and communicate Xerox corporate and local direction, strategies, actions and expectations.
- Analyze and interpret performance metrics and other data to make timely and informed decisions.
- Drive performance management through inspection and coaching; communicating performance concerns and taking corrective action as required.
- Work collaboratively across the organization (Service, Finance, Marketing, etc.) to enable high performance,
- Drive sales process discipline and make fact-based decisions through expectation setting, analysis and utilization of sales and sales performance analytics.
- Deliver Sales forecast Accuracy
- Minimum 10 years of business management, account management, sales operations, or other relevant experience in technologies, solutions and or applications
- Strong communication skills, fluency in French and English required
- University Degree required; Graduate/Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience with the delivery of operations through the use of technology solutions
- People management and client management experience preferred
- Possesses a significant level of industry knowledge and end-to-end business process expertise
- Established track record of achieving revenue and profit targets
- Possesses strong business and financial acumen (skilled in interpreting client financial statements)
- Ability to analyze performance metrics, risks, and controls
- Superior knowledge of Xerox services and solutions possesses strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience collaborating with senior client influencers and decision-makers, as well as Internal Senior Management
- Demonstrated leadership attributes, problem solving and decision making
- Experience managing a business in start-up and growth phases an asset
- Proven track record in leading large, both in person and virtual teams, influential, able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks
- Entrepreneurial skills – taking calculated risks to grow the business