Deloitte is currently seeking candidates for a Channel Sales Manager (CSM) focusing on transformation projects enabled by Microsoft Technology Practice . CSM candidates should have strong project management skills, attention to detail, outstanding oral/written communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across a matrixed organization.
The CSMs will be a member of Deloitte's consulting businesses in Microsoft Technology Practice. The ideal CSM candidate will work alongside Deloitte's Regional Sales Executives and focus on building Microsoft relationships with executives who focus on the Cloud, serve as the intermediary between Microsoft and Deloitte to identify/uncover net-new consulting opportunities, and serve as advisor to pursuit teams throughout the sales process.
Work You will Do:
The CSM will act as the main point of contact for the Microsoft sales teams across the US. The CSM will focus on the vendor relationship with Account Executives, and Regional Managers, co-facilitate meetings, quarterly business reviews, maintain the pipeline for the region, plan for and coordinate key client events. The role includes:
- Creating awareness of Deloitte's capabilities with Microsoft sales teams
- Utilizing these relationships to uncover new implementation sales opportunities across the US
- Collaborating with Deloitte's Microsoft Regional Sales Executive to develop/nurture net-new sales opportunities for the Microsoft Practice
- Assisting with business development activities by connecting the appropriate Deloitte Sales Executives and Deloitte Account teams with the appropriate Microsoft executives
- Leading the alliance planning session preparation, including agenda development, research, materials gathering and consolidation, coordination among alliance leadership, logistics, as well as notes capture and report outs
- Collaborating with marketing teams to:
- Propose ideas for alliance team to connect with clients, including customization of Deloitte eminence materials and distribution of relevant thought-leadership to key stakeholders
- Identify brand differentiators at the client and create client-specific marketing materials
- Supporting the alliance team in collecting and centrally storing relevant client materials (qualifications, proposals, etc.)
- Establishing internal firm contacts with other CMs to support sales cycles
- Providing recommendations to Deloitte leadership related to alliance management and infrastructure
- Preferred understanding of Cloud
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with vendor team.
- Team player
- Project management experience (process-oriented) and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple task
- Demonstrated success performing in a large matrixed organization
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite - strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to act autonomously, self-starter
- Quick learner with high energy and creative problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, ability to adapt to changing environment
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Deep technical understanding of Cloud technologies across multiple Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) as well as a demonstrated understanding of modern approaches to Cloud infrastructure, software development, and legacy systems modernization as evidenced by training, certifications, and relationships with CSPs
- Strong experience with Azure, including training, certifications (Azure Fundamentals, Azure Solutions Architect, Azure for SAP Workloads, etc.), relationships with Microsoft and partners in the Azure ecosystem
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The