Equity Capital Markets (“ECM”) is seeking an Associate. As an Associate, you will have plenty of responsibility working on a lean team that encourages and supports your growth and development.
The Equity Capital Markets Group (“ECM”) is responsible for the origination and execution of SPACs, IPOs, follow-ons, convertibles, equity derivatives and private placements. By working closely with Investment Banking Coverage groups and Equity Sales & Trading, ECM professionals provide valuable input to their clients regarding all aspects of the equity markets.
Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinate with senior coverage officers to develop innovative solutions for client companies
- Follow an industry to learn the key drivers and trends that influence companies’ decisions
- Analyze complex models to help companies understand how they are valued by the market
- Regular interaction with some of the largest investment managers in the world to help drive understanding of markets, investor receptivity and valuation dynamics
- Help management teams craft the storyline to position their companies for sale
- Travel with clients on road shows and with senior bankers on site visits
- Build a network of colleagues both inside CS and outside that will strengthen your career throughout your professional life
Interested candidates must have completed at least 3 years as an Investment Banking Analyst. An MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least three years of Investment Banking experience. Individuals who have completed a third year as an Investment Banking Analyst without getting an MBA are welcome to apply. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
- Proven academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Result oriented with ability to learn and work in a fast paced environment.
- Hardworking, ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership and problem solving skills
- Solid interest in the financial sector is a plus
- Proficient PC skills with advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.