Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to identify targeted customer bases.
As the world’s leading repository of consumer credit data, Experian is transforming data into solutions that facilitate transactions, ensure financial safety and improve the financial lives of millions of consumers around the world. We have been named by Forbes magazine as one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies" and ranked on Fortune’s Best Companies to work for.
The Sales Excellence team is looking for a talented analyst who can turn data into intelligent insights, analyze complex data sets, and ensure the highest of data quality to drive leads, opportunities, and revenue. In this role, you will work with a team of experts to instill a data culture within the sales organization, while instituting best-in-class sales intelligence and CRM processes. This position plays an integral role in Experian’s high-performance culture which strives for major incremental improvements to the overall business. This team is a major driving force in advancing sales standards by bringing sales data and enablement tools to the forefront. The ideal candidate must be a true team player, hungry for knowledge and learning, and meticulous in their details and quality of work.
Supporting the sales teams with data and analytics to help them discover insights and trends within their territories
- Creating reports and dashboards that focus on key metrics and KPIs that help sales leaders, front line managers, and sales reps increase their pipelines and hit their revenue targets
- Driving advancement in the sales tech stack by managing the roll out of new tools to the sales organization, oversee and participate in training, and ultimately drive usage and adoption
- Supporting Sales with actionable communications such as newsletters and email updates
- Conducting small/large team trainings on sales initiatives and CRM updates
- Partnering with sales leaders to identify areas of opportunity, making recommendations to solve complex business problems, and partnering with cross-functional teams to execute on high level sales strategies and initiatives
2-5 years of experience in Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Business Operations (preferably B2B sales)
- Proven experience with Salesforce (especially pulling reports, creating dashboards, managing cases)
- Highly proficient in Tableau Desktop – Joining data sets, creating dashboards, creating calculated fields, creating highly impactful visualizations
- Experience with Sales Enablement tools such as Salesloft, Outreach, Gong, Sales Navigator or others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in an efficient professional manner while meeting deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate and build rapport with account executives, sales leadership, marketing and finance
- Positive attitude and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required (M.B.A or Master’s preferred)
- Three weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible work schedule
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.