CycleBar is seeking a Sales Assistant for our state-of-the-art location in Powell. Our Sales Assistants are passionate about fitness and delivering a superior experience.
The Sales Assistant works side by side the Studio Manager to assist with all operations and performance of the studio. The Sales Assistant must have a background in sales, servicing customers and in staff management. The Sales Assistants number one responsbibility is to add to the bottom line by helping the Studio Manager exceed all key performance indicators. Other responsibilities include, helping with staff hiring and training, marketing and event planning, provide exceptional customer service, and maintain a competitive, safe and fun work setting for employees.
- Proven 1 to 3 years of sales leadership is recommended!
- Bachelors degree in business or related field with 2+ years of manager experience is recommended.
- Previous experience in the health and fitness industry is strongly recommended.
- 30 to 40 hour work week.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training studio staff in sales.
- Good understanding and active participation on social platforms
- Strong leadership ability with superior communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a positive, friendly and outgoing approach
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast changing, diverse environment
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software
- Responsible for the acquisition of new members and the retention of existing members
- Setting Monthly, weekly, and daily targets for meeting goals
- Manage staff schedule
- Supervise CycleBar Experience Team
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Studio
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to effectively manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Conversion of non-membership based users to membership base
- Conduct pre-planning activities each month including strategic outreach, for securing first time rider/lead flow
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members. Embrace hospitality and drive the CycleBar culture.
- Actively coach, train and educate our CBX team on Hospitality and Sales Conversion tactics
- Driving Referral business through ambassadorship
- Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a starting hourly rate of $12 -14 / hour + commission and or bonuses
- Training to grow within the company
- Complimentary CycleBar classes at Studio
- Be a part of a growing national brand
- Let your voice be heard! You will have access to others in the CycleBar community from your studio, studios across the country and the corporate team!