Want to make an impact? We do too. Come join our team of bridge builders. With full-time remote work as well as in-person opportunities at multiple office sites, the possibilities are endless. Arcoro helps to lead high-compliance organizations to automate paper processes and build their bridge to better HR with streamlined, easy-to-use HR software. We re proud to offer an unmatched employee experience where you can embrace our innovative vision, depend on a team of great colleagues, and roll up your sleeves to make a difference. Our culture encourages challenging the status quo.
Start building your bridge to a better career with Arcoro.
About the Job:
The Account Executive is responsible for driving senior-level executives, from organizations that fall within our ideal client profile, to purchase Arcoro software solutions. The employee will be responsible for prospecting, lead follow-up, facilitating discovery calls, scheduling and participating in software demonstrations, managing sales cycles for multiple prospects, forecasting and closing business opportunities. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
What You Will Be Doing:
In this role, you will be responsible for new logo acquisition only.
- Meet or exceed your assigned quota
- Develop and execute a sales strategy that leads to the achievement of goals
- Generate and develop leads to ensure a full pipeline
- Effectively qualify opportunities
- Understand and propose solutions that align with client needs, goals, and objectives
- Understand and be able to clearly articulate the Arcoro value proposition
- Execute sales process to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage multiple prospects simultaneously at various stages in the pipeline
- Proactively and accurately manage sales data, including forecast, in CRM application (com experience preferred)
- Partner with the implementation team to ensure a smooth, successful handoff of clients from sales to services
- Be able to effectively lead sales pursuits in which multiple internal resources may be required
- Be a relevant contributor when called upon to participate in meetings, internal and external
- Develop account-specific materials (i.e. proposals, RFP responses, presentations, etc.), as required, throughout the sales process
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent education
- 1-3 years of Inside Sales making outbound calls preferred
- Experience within the Human Capital Management technology, Full Talent Suite Solutions, or SaaS solutions a plus
- Proven ability to manage details on multiple projects and sales cycles simultaneously
- The ability to close deals is a must
- Proven track record in multi-year, complex, concept sales
- Experience with the MS Office Suite and MS Outlook preferred
- A positive, upbeat disposition and excellent phone skills, and persuasive communication skills required
- Experience providing presentations demonstrating technology both online and face-to-face
- Must be coachable, competitive, and self-motivated
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with Company match
- Medical/Dental/ Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance
- Company-paid holidays, sick pay & vacation
- Remote Work
- Casual dress
About the Company:
Arcoro is a growing and exciting HR SaaS software company with offices in California, Arizona, Iowa, and Indiana and remote employees across the country. Arcoro provides SMB and midsize businesses with a complete all-in-one modular HR solution. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use HR software which helps companies maintain compliance, Arcoro s proven cloud-based solution enables organizations to better manage the entire employee lifecycle through improved candidate quality and flow, shortened time to hire, centralized learning, and improved employee productivity. Our HR solutions integrate with top ERP systems further positioning Arcoro as a leader in proven modular HR solutions. Arcoro specializes in high-risk, high compliance companies in the construction and field services industries.
Arcoro is a leader in Human Capital Management. Join our company and help our customers eradicate the burden of managing an ever-growing workforce. Our tool will effectively end the dominance of manual applicant tracking, benefits enrollment, payroll, and paper time tracking.
At Arcoro, you will help create software products that are cutting edge, easy to use, and that make an appreciated and notable difference in our customer s daily lives.