Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Representative is responsible for promoting our products, generating sales, creating a high level of loyalty and maintaining exceptional customer satisfaction. He must establish sales strategies, analyze and process the requests of our customers and generate opportunities. He is responsible for mainly developing the sale of products in the geotechnical field.
- Identify customer needs and propose value-added solutions.
- Achieve sales and margin targets set by the company.
- Support and develop sales strategies.
- Carry out prospecting and identify sales opportunities.
- Follow up and qualify identified prospects.
- Generate and follow up on opportunities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and follow up after sales.
- Apply marketing strategies, advertize promotions.
- Assume a role of commercial watchdog and have a good knowledge of the markets under its responsibility.
- Territory covered: Quebec-Ontario (70%), Eastern United States (30%). Based in Montreal.
Competence, skills and experience
- B2B experience in mining, geotechnics or related fields.
- College diploma.
- Three (3) years of relevant experience in commercial representation.
- Passport valid and available for travel (approximately 25% of the time on the road).
- Valid driver's license.
- Excellent skills (written and spoken) in English and French.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, ERP system.
- Good communicator, results-oriented, curious, meticulous, rigorous and autonomous.
Fordia Powered by Epiroc is a leader in the mineral exploration, geotechnical and environmental drilling industries. We provide high-quality drilling solutions that include diamond tools, drilling equipment, accessories and services. Our corporate culture is based on innovation and continuous improvement. We take to heart all of our values which include communication, respect, excellence and teamwork. For more information, visit our website : www.fordia.com.