We are a fast-growing 3PL company headquartered in Montreal. We offer customized approaches on a wide range of logistics services. The Ground, air, sea and intermodal offerings supplied to our ever growing customer base are backed by our determination to ensure that the customers we help are always satisfied.
This new and fast-growing business unit is expanding its sales team and is looking to add an experienced Account Executive to our expanding sales team. We are looking for a sales team member who has experience in building and managing a portfolio of clients. Working with a customer base and developing their own, by helping to expand our market share in North America. This position reports into the sales manager. Regular activities will involve new business development, prospecting, contract negotiation, closing deals and account management.
- Working within your assigned account portfolio to create new opportunities through an outbound approach
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with prospective clients
- Manage sales pipeline at all stages insuring a good flow to meeting targets
- Develop a new book of business
- Build and present winning quotes to prospective clients.
- Forecast territory and segment performance
- Escalate any issues to senior management
- Collaborate with, and ensure other team members sharing industry insights and problem solving
What should you have to be a successful candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in phone sales
- Successful track record building a portfolio of clients
- Experience in 3PL industry
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with customers
- Objective-driven individual, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
- Friendly, at ease with and effective at selling
- Organized, flexible and business savvy
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Familiar working with freight forwarders, logistics and 3PL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
What will we do to stimulate your success:
- Offer you the opportunity to decide your own salary (uncapped commissions)
- Offer a training program that will ensure you learn constantly
- Incorporate you into a team where you can learn, contribute and succeed
- Review your progress and support your achievements
Our work philosophy:
A collaborative effort and mindset is what it’s all about. Our organization is built on a simple philosophy: Team members are not simply employees. Purpose-driven and people-focused, Western Alliance is comprised of what we call intrapreneurials. Intrapreneurial = A driven individual who manages their own enterprise within an established organization.
In the same vein, customers are not outsiders. Focused on sustainability through a collaborative effort and solutions-oriented approach, we see ourselves as an extension to our customers’ businesses.