Account Executive (Sales)
WHAT’S THE JOB?
We’re looking for curious and energetic sales talent to join our fast-growing team that works with some of the biggest brands in quick service restaurants, retailers and financial organizations. The ideal candidate should have experience with sales prospecting and business development and has worked as an Account Executive selling SaaS.
Are you a self starter and not afraid to take initiative? Do you enjoy building and nurturing relationships? Do you enjoy presenting and conducting product demos? Do you thrive in collaborating and working in an ENERGETIC Team environment?... Then this opportunity is for YOU!
WHO YOU ARE:
- You likely have experience as a sales executive or business development manager that has been part of fast-growing SaaS sales teams before and wants to do it again.
- You thrive both with your individual responsibilities and in being part of a supportive, cohesive team.
- You can see and communicate the big picture (the value to our customers), whilst also having a command of the features and differentiation of our offering.
- You effortlessly build relationships with peers and customers, and intuitively understand people.
- You are on a never-ending journey of self-improvement and personal development, sharing your knowledge with others and taking responsibility for your own development.
- You are an overachiever. Targets and goals are meant to be exceeded not met.
- You have proficient communication skills
- You have high empathy and know your audience
- You have strong organizational skills
- You enjoy problem solving and like to be creative with solutions
- You have smooth negotiation & closing skills
- Your presentation skills are off the charts and you enjoy conducting demos
- You know how to effectively LISTEN
- You are coachable and eager to learn
- You have the ability to have FUN
- Candidates must undergo a criminal records check upon hire;
- Be a Canadian Citizen (dual citizens included), or eligible to work within Canada;
- Be willing to comply with Solink’s own security policies and standards.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Proactively seek out and develop new relationships with brands you know and love
- Demo the technology online and in-person (when required)
- Approach the sales job as a curious and proactive process (no order takers please)
- Meet/exceed sales targets
- Ensure all of your activity and customer data is tracked and well managed throughout the sales cycle
- Lead the complete sales cycle from first discussions, product demonstrations, pricing, proposal, negotiations, contract and close
- Utilize sales tools for lead, activity and pipeline management
- Stay current with new product offerings/releases
WHAT IS SOLINK?
Solink is a platform and mobile app that’s transforming conventional data into ‘smart’ data. Solink connects and synchronizes brick-and-mortar business systems like video + Point of Sale data, to create insight into loss prevention, security, and operations issues. We find new and powerful ways for businesses to get real value from the data and footage created daily by their standard systems.
We’re one of Ottawa’s fastest growing companies. We're not just a tech and security company - we are rapidly evolving the way that we use and think about video surveillance, data analytics and technology. We're enhancing the status quo to positively impact clients and customers' businesses.
We’re on a steep growth trajectory, which means lots to do, lots to learn, and lots to experience! What an exciting adventure ahead - and our Solinkians make the greatest travel companions…
Solink thrives because of our team; we know that in our business and in our daily work, people make all the difference. We’re looking for people who are driven by curiosity, hungry to innovate and striving to make an impact.
WHY WORK AT SOLINK?
Working with us means you’ll be working for a company that values your input and allows you to bring your ideas to life. We work hard to play hard and we celebrate all the victories! We offer a collaborative, creative, supportive work environment with a culture that is undeniably fun…
All that - PLUS we offer…..
- Flexibility in your chosen hours of work (encourages that work life balance);
- Opportunities for growth based on merit, skill, and initiative;
- Friendly, welcoming and team-oriented atmosphere that fosters collaboration;
- Creative and innovative environment that mentors, supports, motivates and inspires you to make an impact;
- Interesting and exciting assignments ranging in size, type and complexity;
- An “open-door” policy where communication and brainstorming is encouraged;
- A really positive and fun environment working with an incredibly ENERGETIC team;
- Competitive salary reviewed annually;
- Fully paid Health / dental benefits offered immediately (an additional $500 spending account for items that aren’t covered in our AMAZING benefits program);
- Monthly reimbursement toward a gym membership;
- A fantastic office in Kanata North as part of Ottawa’s Kanata Research Park (KRP), giving you access to amazing people, networking, and social events.
- Extracurricular SOLINKIAN social events (annual “solink-o de mayo”, so-learns, sports teams, so-lunches, team builders, and much more)
- We welcome applicants from across Ontario as this position has the ability to operate remotely.
We know that everyone has different experiences and that’s what makes all of us so unique. Solink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re looking at building our team of great people and we know that comes in various forms. We are committed to a diverse and representative workforce, an open and inclusive work environment and we encourage all candidates with interest to apply. We will provide accommodation on request through all parts of the selection process.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Han Solo outlining why you would be the right fit for this position.