Outside Sales Representative
NFIB was chosen as a Glassdoor Top 50 Best Places to Work in 2021. We are the leading advocate for small business, with offices in Washington, D.C., and all 50 state capitals.
This is a rewarding career for courageous individuals who want to make an impact in their community and help protect America's free enterprise system.
What's in it for you?
- 3 weeks training pay ($800/wk or Commission which ever is greater)
- Straight Commission (starting week 4) with uncapped earnings potential
- Monthly and quarterly bonus plans
- $60,000-$80,000 average first year earnings;25% of our outside sales force makes a 6-figure income
- Full time W2 position with excellent benefits after 30 days; health, dental, vision ins., 401k, and much more
- Monthly mileage reimbursement (up to $500)
- Comprehensive training program
- Competitive training program
- Competitive environment with company-wide recognition, contests, coveted awards, and incentive trips
- Work/life balance
- Career advancement opportunities
Skills and Traits:
- Ability to memorize a highly effective sales presentation
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to build rapport quickly
- Persistent, disciplined self manager
- Confident in handling rejection
- Driven with a desire to consistently increase your earnings
- Intermediate technical skills
Recognized as "The Voice of Small Business," we are a member-driven, not-for-profit organization that advocates for small, independent business owners. For over 75 years, NFIB has grown its membership base through in-person sales calls to small businesses.
We are seeking high effort individuals that are results-focused, with an* entrepreneurial spirit, outgoing personality, and exceptional work ethic to prospect, conduct face-to-face cold calls, and enroll new members. Demonstrate your passion by empowering the voice of small business *in your local community.
NFIB uses cutting edge technology with automated sales and real-time processing through our web-based and mobile app. If you are seeking a unique opportunity with an organization that uses a proven sales process where you can truly make a difference for yourself and the cause of small business, apply now at: www.nfib.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time