Germiphene knows infection control. Starting over 65 years ago servicing the needs of the dental industry with our extensive product range; from disinfection, cleaning, instrument care, oral health, and hand care. Our drive for continued improvement is a daily commitment shown through new product development, strict quality standards and nurturing customer relationships. This has given us a strong foundation to grow our market to provide disinfection products, and hand sanitizers for all healthcare communities, and other government agencies.
We are innovators.
We are manufacturers.
We are educators.
We are looking for likeminded individuals to join our team.
Currently we are looking for an Inside Sales Account Specialist - Bilingual (French)
Inside Sales Account Specialist – Main function is to support the assigned group of District Sales Managers to drive current and new business for Germiphene’s product line. Specifically, to follow up with customers to “Adopt” new product sales that were sold-in by the DSM’s through obtaining additional orders and to “Retain” existing business within an assigned account base of current customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide support for the District Sales Managers. Responsibilities will be but not limited to the following:
- Establishes, develops and maintains productive business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territories.
- Conducts follow up calls to assigned accounts where there has been a recent Learn & Earns educational/training event for the purpose of obtaining new and existing sales post-event.
- Responsible for the ongoing reorders of select accounts that are assigned to the Account Specialist.
- Assist with scheduling and coordination of Earn and Learns.
- Update CRM on daily basis, for all customer interactions expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Creates and manages new and existing customer portfolios
- Provides management with oral and written reports on an as needed basis on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of market conditions and competitive activities
- Reporting sales performance to the Director of Sales
- Meet quota and target sales for the territory
- Comply with ISO 9001 specifications and GMP regulations
- Will follow the responsibilities as outlined in the Ontario Health and Safety Act
- Attending and selling at industry related trade shows on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned
Post-secondary or equivalent works experience.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suit of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong relationship building capabilities
- Flexibility to adapt and adjust your day to assist customers in this fast paced position
- Ability to effectively multi task and willingness to put in the required and necessary time to prep and manage territory accounts
- Highly self-motivated and a creative problem-solver
- Ability to travel and stay on over-night trips while attending work functions if required
- Minimum of 3 years of account management experience.
- Past experience with cold calling
- Experience in a dental or pharmaceutical environment is preferred.
- The Account Specialist may find the environment to be fast-paced, distracting and will need excellent organizational, time and stress management skills to complete the required tasks.
- Account Specialist Will be in an office setting in a manufacturing facility.
- The Account Specialist may have to spend hours sitting while using office equipment or standing in the event of having to attend a trade show.
- Frequent lifting of sales supplies, samples and materials.
Note: Germiphene is not on a City of Brantford bus route. Candidates and employees must have their own transportation.
In compliance with AODA legislation, if you require an accommodation during any part of the recruitment process please advise Human Resources.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our position, however only those receiving consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Account management: 3 years (preferred)
- cold calling: 1 year (preferred)
- dental or pharmaceutical: 1 year (preferred)
- French (required)
- driver's license (preferred)