GF Piping Systems is one of three divisions of GF, headquartered in Schaffhausen (Switzerland). The division is a leading supplier of piping systems made of plastics and metal. GF Piping Systems focuses on system solutions and high-quality components for the safe transport of water, chemicals and gases, as well as corresponding services. In over 100 countries through its own sales companies and representative offices and with more than 30 production sites in Europe, Asia, and the Americas, GF Piping Systems supports customers in the fields of utility, industry, and building technology.
- the Global Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for the marketing and communications requirements of the GF Piping Systems BU Industry - Measurement & Control (M&C) solutions.
- As a part of the BU Industry marketing team, the position will provide global leadership and focus on the measurement and control campaigns, and coordinate with regional and local resources to execute the marketing communication strategy.
- The incumbent will formulate an effective marketing and communications strategy for the assigned product, solutions, and relevant segments by continuously evaluating product roadmaps and market opportunities, driving campaigns, and plans alongside Regional Marketing, Product Management, and Business Development Management to ensure sustainable growth.
- Reports to Managing Director, GF Signet and functionally to the Head of Global Marketing & Communications, this role will define, develop and implement focused marketing strategies and campaigns that support the global, regional, and local business objectives across the core marketing disciplines.
- Identifies marketing and communications strategies, develops product and solution marketing campaigns in collaboration with product management, business development, and sales leaders, and executes associated campaigns to drive brand recognition and sales growth for GF's Process Automation portfolio.
- Develops and implements annual marketing department plans for the BU Industry - M&C solutions portfolio in line with department budget and strategic goals.
- Deliver requirements of BU Industry - M&C solutions marketing campaign briefs and projects on time and budget, and the required coordination of translations in different languages.
- Collaborates with the multiple teams to drive continuous communications across GF internal enablement platforms (Intranet, Showpad, yammer) to ensure the information flow and improved awareness of BU Industry - M&C solutions.
- Oversee sales enablement for BU Industry - M&C solutions by coordinating the preparation of relevant learning and development materials, including webinars, eLearning, and Showpad developments in partnership with the sales enablement team.
- Actively develop experiential concepts for the GF measurement and control portfolio to be implemented at key trade shows, and events globally. Coordinating related activities with the global, regional, and local events teams and attending relevant trade shows and events to ensure improved domain expertise and the successful implementation of launch activities.
- Manage and maintain the thought leadership and spokesperson strategy for BU Industry - M&C solutions. Driving content, articles, and interviews that contribute to the overall GF Piping Systems positioning while adhering to corporate identity standards
- Regularly monitor and analyze marketing program effectiveness and performance to drive continuous improvement in customer engagement with measurement and control campaigns.
- Effectively manage inhouse and third party creative teams, copywriters, and media planners relevant to M&C campaigns.
- Analyzes competition and best-in-class peers to drive for best practices in marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- 7-10 or more years in related industrial marketing of an engineered product
- Experience managing & leading cross-functional and international marketing communications campaigns and projects.
- Proven record of accomplishment in managing marketing campaigns and programs
- Finely honed project management skills, in addition to a keen sense of initiative, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Well-developed communication and organizational skills
- Fluent command of English, both written and spoken, other languages a bonus
- Willingness to travel on business assignments (20%).
- GF strives to support work/life balance by extending flexible work time models consistent with local business conditions.
- GF believes that career development is an ongoing, team-oriented collaboration and supports this philosophy with a formalize structure that places high value on employee goals.
- To support health and well-being, GF offers a variety of activities and options to support fitness and good nutrition.
- GF offers comprehensive packages with elements that support proactive health management, generous savings plans and other benefits above typical market offerings.
5462 No. Irwindale Avenue
91706 Irwindale, CA