Location: New York or Florida
Position: Senior Vice President, Aviation Sales & Account Management
Pay Rate: $175,000 - $250,000 Base Salary plus bonus
Start Date: Immediate
Ownership: Family Owned – Revenue $200 million – 50+ Years in Business
Geography: Company operates in 38 States
Values: Live by and lead through our cultural values of Integrity, Innovation, Communication and Caring.
***Must be bilingual (English & Spanish)***
This position will report to the Triangle Services, Aviation COO and have the responsibility to be a key leader for the aviation division of the company. We’re looking for a seasoned aviation industry leader with experience in aviation operations, procurement, sales or similar. The ideal candidate will come from one of the large domestic carriers (AA, United, JetBlue, Spirit, etc) or a large ground handling company and maintain strong current relationships with domestic airlines. Our aviation division currently operates at airports along the East coast with plans to expand in the near future.
As the Senior Vice President, Aviation Sales & Account Management for Triangle Services, you will be responsible for leading the growth of the aviation division across the US. You will maintain and establish policies and will direct/oversee the following to ensure success:
- Leverage relationships with 1 or more domestic carriers to drive growth of the division across new stations / service lines. Develop new business into long-term successful partnerships.
- Maintain key relationships with existing customers and ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Support the operations team with daily operational issues as needed and ensure adherence we are meeting or exceeding our customer SLAs.
- Provide support & guidance to all employee levels in order to promote a caring and winning culture of exceptional service.
- Align with Triangle senior leadership to help establish and execute a long-term strategy for the division.
- Partner with operations leader to set, review and ensure adherence to budgets to deliver profitability.
- Promote the safety, quality, security and environmental protection with the established procedures in the company manuals and airline operating manuals.
- Adaptable – we’re looking for a leader who believes in doing whatever is necessary to get the job done safely & legally.
- Identifying all resources, tasks, systems and people to obtain results.
- Establishing courses of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently, effectively, on time and within budget.
- Readily modifying, responding and adapting to change with minimal resistance.
- Prioritizing and completing tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames.
- Cooperating with others to meet objectives.
- Driven by practical results, maximizing both efficiency and returns.
- Being answerable for personal actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required * Must be Bilingual: English & Spanish language required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Airport Operations, Procurement or similar
- Demonstrated success in managing a P&L with emphasis on profit and performance
- Complete knowledge of Aircraft ground handling above and below the wing
- Strong Computer knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of TSA, CBP, Airport and Agricultural regulations
- Legal resident of the USA
- Pass the TSA, CBP and finger check clearance& Obtain airport driving permits
- Obtain airport ID and US Customs Seal
- Travel will be required for conferences, sales presentations, airline audits
- Strong Logic, Process Reasoning and puzzle solving skills
Salary commensurate with experience. Opportunity to earn a bonus up to 100% of salary per year. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, PTO.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- One location