Dynamic IT entrepreneur Robert Herjavec founded Herjavec Group in 2003 to provide cyber security products and services to enterprise organizations. We have been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative cybersecurity leaders, and excel in complex, multi-technology environments.
Do you thrive in agile, fast-paced environments?
Are you passionate about protecting company and client information?
Are you one to step up to challenges?
Do you have what it takes to work for a shark?
If so, APPLY TODAY
The focus for a Endpoint Security Engineer is technologies and administration of those technologies. The EDR Security Engineer works closely with the TAM to provide support and assistance. Most work is scheduled and delivered in a given time frame. The EDR Security Engineer will also have excellent working relationships with other HG team members.
The EDR Security Engineer is responsible for working with the HG Team at multiple levels in order to identify and align business and IT objectives, discover Security or operational pain points, offer recommendations, and recognize current and future IT security needs.
- Execute highly technical changes, change windows, and client requests
- Ensure the completion of tasks and update tickets accordingly
- Utilize tools and analytical skills to investigate root cause of issues across the technologies
- Document the investigation and provide solution recommendations
- Fulfil Technical Account Manager (TAM) or client requested tasks
- Schedule and run regular technical changes (i.e. signature updates, security patches, major software releases)
- Improve upon existing policies and configurations of client technologies
- Engage in knowledge sharing with other analysts
- Providing major component infrastructure support
- Conduct Health Checks for endpoint technologies
- Dealing with infrastructure or enterprise failures or reconfigurations
- Opening and following up on tickets with 3rd party vendors
- Maintain current knowledge on industry issues/trends and competitive products
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current managed technologies
- Improve technical understanding of all managed technologies.
- Communicate effectively orally, in writing and establish a cooperative working relationship with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties.
Desired Technical Skills and Experience
- College Diploma or University Degree in Information Security or relevant security up-to-date certificates and/or equivalent work experience
- Holds certifications of security technologies or endpoint technologies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT security field
- Endpoint skills in – Trend Endpoint security solutions, Sentinel One, McAfee Endpoint
- Strong understanding of IT Security concepts, best practices, and market direction
- Have experience in endpoint security implementations
- Strong troubleshooting, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Exceptional Time Management and organizational skills
- A positive and constructive minded team player
The following will be considered an asset:
- Holds certifications such as Security+
- Holds certifications in any endpoint, EDR, MDR and XDR solutions
- Security threat and attack countermeasures
- Ability to conduct forensic analytical studies and investigations
Why Herjavec Group?
Our organization is agile and adaptive, supporting and encouraging ambition, the pace of your career is completely in your control.
Accelerate your Cyber Security career
Your learning pace at is rapid and you will be exposed to all areas of the security domain, as our projects are varied both in nature, size, and location. You could be running a security health check, implementing the latest end user security solution or working with the client’s management team to develop a 3-year security strategy. You will be working in a team that contains subject matter experts who have spent a lifetime working in Cyber Security across the world.
Culture for the next generation
The general culture at Herjavec Group is to promote talent from within, so we encourage personal development via training, mentoring and time from senior management to build our capabilities with our team. We embrace flexible working, and regular team building days and socials.
Finally, we are passionate about IT Security and technology. The technology world is evolving rapidly, and we hope to show you how our team embraces technology change and turns it into successful solutions that solve complex business problems.
We work hard with integrity, but recognize success is a team effort where each of us supports others. It is important that we enjoy what we do.
What We Look for:
Motivated to accelerate your career
You have genuine interests in Technology, and are eager to take control of your career and super charge it in the world of IT Security
You have the ability to communicate effectively with people of different backgrounds to you. Both in written and verbal communication, you provide a clear impact that is understood.
Work with Integrity
We work to the best of our ability in an ethical manner, adhere to processes and regulations, and challenge anything that you believe to be unethical.
You embrace new technology and ways of working. Curious about how new technology can be used to solve business problems.
Contribution and Collaboration
Be a strong team player, support others within your team, and share your knowledge within the organization.
Career Development and Training
At Herjavec Group, we provide support to help you along your career path, ensuring you remain in control of your professional and personal development. This is important to use that you feel confident in your day-to-day activities and you reach your full potential.
Employee peer support
We employ official mentor schemes for junior members of staff to help them learn about the organization and work effectively in their role. There are collaboration groups for knowledge sharing and developing alternative professional interests.
We encourage obtaining professional qualifications and accreditations. These qualifications are great for your professional development, client assurance they are dealing with a trained professional and good confirmation of your new skills.
We have extensive product and technology training courses that we use for internal and external training. Our training provides in-depth real life training modules that ensure you are fully enabled to excel in your role.