Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, and a global presence. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our values are Customer Intensity, Embracing Ambiguity, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
Want to join the world’s largest GRC SaaS company?
Are you looking to work on something meaningful? Our GRC products enable business leaders to have more visibility, reduce risk, ensure compliance, and fulfill their higher corporate purpose.
As a Senior Product Manager at Galvanize, you will own your own product roadmap and drive the solution in the right direction by identifying market and customer needs and opportunities. You will be in direct contact with our customers to understand their needs, bring in market insights and data, and communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure the right vision is achieved for individual solutions. This is a cross-functional role, delivering impactful solutions on our HighBond Platform. Best of all, you’ll be joining a team of dedicated, innovative individuals looking to make a lasting impact in the fast-growing GRC space.
- Own your solution and roadmap by understanding customer needs, prioritizing new ideas, and articulating the business value of new initiatives to stakeholders.
- Be the voice of the customer in our product team, by clearly communicating and sharing insights about our customers and how we can get their jobs done better.
- Frequently engage with customers for discovery and validation of new solution capabilities.
- Manage your solution backlog, writing user stories and collaborating with the team on design.
- Partner with Technical Product Managers, UX, R&D, Product Marketing, Sales Enablement and Competitive Intelligence teams to build and launch new products, develop buyer personas, ensure sales are enabled and more.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the business domain, applying problem-solving skills to address critical and complex issues to ensure the product evolves to make our customers successful at their jobs.
- Track product performance, user engagement, and outcomes.
- Mentor and support team members and provide expertise within the team.
- Work with external third parties to assess technical partnership and licensing opportunities.
What You Need to Succeed
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience, preferably with B2B enterprise SaaS experience.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and a strong business acumen.
- You understand the entire software development lifecycle, and are experienced in agile cross-functional environments and being a part of autonomous teams.
- You are an expert at customer discovery and interviewing.
- You love talking to customers, prospects discussing product and business strategy and do not hesitate to get jump in and get the job done.
- You have a data-oriented mindset and you are passionate about user and performance metrics.
- You hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent experience (Bonus: MBA).
Bonus Points If...
- You are familiar with applying the Jobs to Be Done framework
- You have previous experience in GRC, in particular IT security or Third Party Risk Management.
We invite you to check us out on wegalvanize.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.