Automotive high performance leader Accessible Technologies, Inc., manufacturer of ProCharger Supercharger Systems is seeking a Technical Sales Representative.
Accessible Technologies, Inc. (ATI), headquartered in Lenexa, KS, is the industry-leader and has been engineering and manufacturing intercooled centrifugal supercharger systems for street, street/strip and racing applications on cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, UTVs, and boats through our ProCharger division for more than 2 decades. Our dedication to continuous product development is our key to maintaining market leadership and enables our growth. For more company information, please visit our website at www.procharger.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
We are seeking a qualified Sales Representative with a comprehensive understanding and passion for the high performance motorsports industry as well as strong mechanical aptitude. This position will be involved in the daily sales process, building relationships with consumers, dealers, and racers. Other duties include the ability to travel to events, trade shows, and meet with dealers as well as the following below.
- Field inbound sales calls and emails from racers, dealers, prospective customers and owners regarding ProCharger performance products
- Educate customers on the features and benefits of ProCharger products from other forms of power adders and competing products
- Support ProCharged owners, via phone, social media, chat and email communications
- Provide customer feedback, market trends, pricing, and product opportunities to the engineering, motorsports, marketing and sales teams
- Connect prospective customers with local ProCharger dealers and distributors via global referral process
- New account generation, top account growth, improvement on key metrics, as well as internal systems and processes.
- Identify and generate new business accounts (dealers) to support sales growth initiatives
- Initiate contact with new prospective dealers for our products, qualify them for fit, build relationships and assess needs
- Educate potential dealers on the benefits of ProCharger and increase the number of dealers offering ProCharger as their power adder of choice
- Expand dealer base by bringing on qualified new dealers and generate new business sales.
- Build relationships with current and potential ProCharger dealers and distributors
- Support and develop existing global dealer base through strengthening relationships, and education/training on ProCharger product lines and growing sales
- Coach dealers to ensure profitable success with selling and installing ProCharger products as a trusted advisor
- Regular contacts to top accounts to grow business, generate referrals, and develop additional sales leads with a worldwide distribution network of dealers
- Supplying customers with sales quotations and enter orders for processing
- Regularly reviews dealer performance, market trends and create actionable plans for continued sales growth
- Ensure stated sales and customer profitability objectives are met through the planning, development and execution of goals and objectives
- Reviewing development reports and metrics to achieve business objectives, goals and produce sales results.
- Host training meetings and presentations to dealers about the products
- Review sponsorship proposal opportunities and relay beneficial opportunities
- Assist the engineering team with product development and testing
- Trade show and events participation
- Provide leadership, feedback, coaching, motivation and resources to staff members in order to create high service levels to dealers and customers.
Qualifications of a successful candidate:
- Automotive aftermarket knowledge and experience
- Proven 3+ years of sales success (experience selling in the performance aftermarket and/or automotive industry is beneficial)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of financial reporting and discounting strategies
- Ability to communicate effectively on an “one-on-one” basis and in group presentations
- Automotive performance knowledge/interest preferred
- Passion for performance, driven to provide quality products and excellent service to our dealers and customers
- Ability to gather and analyze data and develop action plans that are tied to business objectives
- Excellent planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Adept at accepting and leading change and innovation
- B2B and/or supply chain sales experience is beneficial
- Ability to sell technical products on the telephone and in person
- Enthusiasm for teamwork, customers and forming professional relationships
- Desire to win and be a team player on a winning team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Goal oriented self-starter and results driven
- Desire to travel periodically throughout the year
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Forced induction experience
- Automotive street and/or racing experience
- Experience attending motorsports events, car shows, and industry tradeshows
- Prior automotive experience, training and/or hand on experience with performance applications
- History of providing product technical support to dealers and/or end users
- Familiar with being a part of or working directly with an engineering department or team
- Experience with precision assembly of products and/or components, preferably automotive or mechanical in nature
Accessible Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Why are you interested in working with ATI?
- What are you salary expectations?
- Do you know anyone that is currently employed or has been employed with ATI in the past?
- Are you able to commute daily to our office in Lenexa, KS?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location