As the world’s number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada provides an environment where employees can take their skills, talents, experience and interests to the next level to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Oversee team of Inside Sales Representatives to ensure the close of contracts for partner programs, at defined monthly goals, that ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Develop, modify and execute policies to increase efficiency and results of inside sales activities.
- Analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly sales and related reports to identify customer and market trends, industry updates, new legislation and consequent opportunities for process improvement.
- Develop/transform marketing strategies into business plans to maximize sales and asset utilization.
- Proactively investigates and recommends new methods and resources to further streamline and/or increase productivity and efficiencies in inside sales.
- Develop presentations and deliver to the customer, and then maintain strong relationships with a global customer base while achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Responding promptly to client inquiries and ensure client issues are resolved.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Attain targeted sales goals and performance through the effective management of the daily operations of the inside sales force.
- Analyze sales reports to determine buyer/buying influences and project sales to establish quotas.
- Resolve complex customer concerns regarding the sale/delivery of products with customer and internal departments such as operations and customer service.
- Manage inside sales team including establishing goals and objectives, assigning tasks and reviewing work at frequent levels.
- Post Secondary education in Business Administration or a related discipline plus a minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years experience in a similar role, preferably within a wholesale distribution environment, or the equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Demonstrated effective project management skills;
- Consistently meeting deadlines within a fast paced work environment and works effectively within time constraints;
- Strong leadership and people management skills through supervising, providing feedback and mentoring or skills development;
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated success working in a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to work in a collaborative team based environment;
- Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking;
- Fluency in both French and English would be an asset.