This position includes a base salary PLUS commission, top benefits, paid vacation and a culture of prizes and incentives.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Trinity Solar Inc. has been recognized two times as the largest privately-held residential solar installation contractor in the United States. Awarded as INCs top 5,000 fastest growing companies, you will be entering into a dynamic organization focused on changing how the world uses energy. Founded over 25 years ago, Trinity Solar Inc. built their company based on “employee first” mentality and values that have developed a culture and business into what over 1,200 proud workers call home.
In joining our sales and marketing team, our personal-development program is designed to give top candidates an opportunity to grow their communication skills, industry knowledge and familiarity with our company while making top dollar for their efforts.
Trinity Solar Inc. is looking for talented people who are passionate about innovation, clean energy and delivering the best possible service to our customers. We are seeking highly motivated and reliable candidates seeking a sales opportunity into America's premier sales and clean energy industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Entry Level Sales Representative
- Generate qualified leads of homeowners interested in residential solar energy systems
- Serve as a consultant and provide useful product knowledge to qualifying homeowners
- Acquire, retain and constantly develop industry knowledge
- Represent Trinity Solar Inc. and its brand with professionalism and integrity
- Meet and exceed lead generation goals
- $52,000 base PLUS performance-based commissions and monthly bonuses
- Top producers make $52,000 - $90,000
- Paid Training included.
- W-2 Employee
- 401(k) + company match
- Two-weeks paid vacation & holidays
- Benefits package including available medical, dental, vision and life insurances
- Clear career path opportunities to in-home sales and management
Primary Duties: Working closely with a team that meets on a daily basis with a mixture of virtual and in person meetings. You will be given the latest in technology to be able to scout residential neighborhoods for solar. These homeowners could qualify for state and federal incentives for solar at no out-of-pocket cost. In short: find houses that qualify for solar and schedule them for a free information session with a solar professional that offers them the opportunity to go solar, saving the homeowner money, and expands the reach of clean energy at no-cost to them.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS - Entry Level Sales Representative
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be self-driven & highly motivated
- Proven track record setting and achieving goals
- Must have reliable transportation
- Certain opportunities require a clean DMV record
- Must take pre-employment assessment
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
- Must have cell phone with data and internet
This entry-level program is designed to be a 6-12 month stepping stone to a six-figure sales position within our company. This program gives you all the skills to succeed at Trinity Solar Inc. and beyond. This includes paid training and personal attention as you begin or extend your career in sales. Successful people in this program are our first stop for management, recruiters, inside sales, field sales and internal support.
Trinity Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.