Caltrol is Hiring an Inside Sales Engineer in Las Vegas, NV!
Caltrol, Inc is looking for an experienced inside sales engineer to join our team in Las Vegas, NV and be the front line in providing excellent customer service to our customers. You will gather information, prepare quotes, enter and expedite orders, and proactively follow up with customers. You will also receive mentoring and training from other Inside Sales Engineers to better understand our products and pricing.
Caltrol is an employee-owned company offering a competitive salary, 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday, Medical, Vision, and Dental within 60 days of hire, 401K with employer match, and many more benefits!
- Interact with customers to engineer and quote the best technical process control solutions to clients via E-mail, telephone, or occasionally face to face.
- Ensures proper preparation and submittal of customer documentation requirements.
- Become familiar with factory product documentation including but not limited to, Order Entry Documents, engineering catalogs, product service sheets, bulletins and IOMs.
- Develop good working relationships with the assigned Account Manager and Subject Matter Expert, as well as factory personnel, to maximize sales opportunities.
- Troubleshoot products to provide technical support via phone; escalate to Management and/or the Factory as necessary.
- Learn and become proficient in Caltrol Product offerings, including Fisher control valves & isolation valves
- Quote follow-up with beginner closing skills.
- Consistently maintains technical competence with all aspects of Caltrol Inc’s business systems relating to the processing of customer orders.
- College degree and/or demonstration of general technical sales competency.
- Good working knowledge of process control and process applications.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Verbal and written skills to effectively communicate.
- Ability to handle special assignments and schedule demanding workload to meet customer deadlines, including working overtime as the situation requires.
- Degree with a STEM focus.
- Knowledge of Emerson Process Management products and services.
- Experience with engineering applications for control, isolation, & automated valves
- Proficient with Microsoft software applications.
- Background in process controls sales or applications preferred.