CIVIC Financial Services is a private money lender, specializing in the financing of non-owner occupied residential investment properties. CIVIC has funded over $5.0 Billion in loans since its inception, providing Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Investors with a fast, cost effective funding source for their real estate investment needs.
CIVIC is committed to creating a workplace where our people thrive, which translates into a culture of inclusion, recognition, and success for our teammates and clients alike. Since 2016, CIVIC has been recognized by Best Workplaces and Fortune as a Great Place to Work, and CIVIC’s employee engagement ranks among the top 5% of companies nationally.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, an innovator, a game changer, a creative, a problem-solver, a thinker, or an operator we have all kinds. CIVIC is the place for smart, ambitious, dedicated people who work hard and play nice.
Yes, our business is in real estate investing... but our greatest investment is in you!
As a Transaction Coordinator you will provide day-to-day support to the assigned Account Executive/Team Lead. The Transaction Coordinator (TC) will handle administrative duties for loan files, including follow-ups with customers, organization of loan files, and documentation collection. Additionally, they will serve as the main internal point of contact for all loan files to which they are assigned, managing daily operations for these specific files, programs, and products.
What you'll do:
- Resolve client problems; recommend modifications to products/services
- Coordinate documentation requirements between customers and third parties
- Build new loan files in Encompass and generate “Letters of Intent” for borrowers
- Help maintain the AE’s deals in a company-wide Encompass
- Keep all documents organized in the internal computer drive; itemize files
- Maintain loan files from origination to underwriting
- Vet deals and look for “red flags” in loan documentation
- Organize and package documentation requirements for loan files
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the mortgage industry as a Loan Processor, Underwriter or Transaction Coordinator
- Experience working with LOS System/Encompass is a plus
- Necessary computer programs knowledge and use: Microsoft Outlook (email), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, imaging system and the internet
- Flexible and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must show strong initiative
- Must work well in a fast paced team driven environment
What’s in it for you?
We have a strong focus on going above and beyond when it comes to caring for our team members and our communities. In addition to traditional benefits like health insurance, 401K matching, casual Fridays, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, we’re proud to offer these unique and enriching work perks:
- Celebrations: When we say we “work hard and play hard,” we mean it! We like to celebrate often via onsite, offsite, and virtual happy hours, themed parties, parking lot BBQ's, milestone ceremonies, birthday gift cards, and Workout Tuesdays (to name a few).
- Investments: As we are in the lending space, we believe we should consistently and frequently invest in our CIVIC team. We support our teammates in paying off student debts and invest in your education with a tuition reimbursement program.
- Flexible Work Environment: Work-life balance is important. We work with you to determine the best work style for you and CIVIC.
- Office Life: We like to make sure that when you are in the office, you are well fed and can access the resources you need. Our kitchens are stocked with snacks and beverages, and we have created an office spaces dedicated to collaboration, focus time, creativity while ensuring team members safety.
- Education: Every other Tuesday, we encourage our team to take “900 Seconds of Genius" to focus on a passion project or topic that helps them grow. We offer an online curriculum of courses through our own CIVIC University. We also created programs to support you and your manager in career development discussions.
- #CIVICCares Initiative: From beach cleanups, food and clothing drives, building homes for Habitat for Humanity, to volunteer hours, CIVIC provides several opportunities throughout the year for our team to step outside the office, bond, and come together to give back to our local communities.
CIVIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.