- Follow established procedures and guidelines to promote and sell the organization's products within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to meet sales targets.
- Pursue sales leads, personally visit existing and new customers, assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services, prepare price quotes, delivery dates and service obligations to meet established revenue targets.
- Develop sales skills and knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customers by working closely with a more experienced sales representative.
- May troubleshoot and handle customer related inquiries.
- Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities. Qualifications: Four year college degree, preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.