Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.8 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
As the Sr. Partner Programs Manager (Managed Service Providers & Cloud), you will be an integral part of the team to develop, implement, and manage programs that engage and excite partners to invest in an Automation Anywhere practice. These programs will enable partners to co-sell and co-market with Automation Anywhere to bring intelligent automation solutions to their customers. We are focused on developing deeper relationships with our partners while recruiting new ones, which provides an opportunity to build new programs. We are looking for someone who can collaborate with field and partner sales, enablement, regional marketing, and partner operations to design and launch programs to help us and our partners achieve business goals and objectives. This role requires a proven track record in messaging/positioning, program strategy and management, and broad execution capabilities. Having a strong channel acumen, understanding of partner lifecycle management, and strong analytical skills will be crucial to your success. We’re building and investing in our growing partner ecosystem to reach new market segments and meet customer demands for intelligent automation market globally.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Designing, building, launching and scale partner programs to support our Managed Service Providers (MSP), Business Process Outsourcers (BPO), and Cloud partners (requirements and benefits)
- Measuring and optimizing the partner program elements to maximize partner adoption and success
- Driving partner program awareness, enablement and engagement of the program benefits and resources available to the partners
- Identifying and develop high growth partners
- Strategizing on the recruitment of new partners into the Automation Anywhere partner program
- Tracking partner program metrics and performance
You will be a great fit if you have:
- BA in business, marketing or equivalent
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B partner programs at a software or SaaS company with 3-5 years of channel experience
- Passion for strategic vision, tactical execution and analytical excellence
- Able to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and partners
- Strong leadership and program management skills
You excel in these key competencies:
- Thrives in a high energy, fast growth environment
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members cross-functionally
- Worked within and executed across a matrix organization
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.