Job DescriptionWHO WE ARE
With over 40 years of success in Canada, we are defined by the passion of our team and their belief in our company’s vast potential. We have what we call GRIP: Go-Getter, Renders Service, Innovative and Passionate for succeeding.
SPI's mission is to be “the single most valuable partner for companies that value health and safety in their work environment”.
Whether this be personal protective equipment, Health and Safety training or consulting services, SPI has it all covered!
SPI Health and Safety website
SPI Health and Safety received the ''Créateurs d'emplois du Québec'' award.
SPI Health and Safety partners with the Threads of Life Association.
Work for an organization with a meaningful mission, great company culture with excellent work ethic in an extremely competitive industry.
Flexible group insurance plan, group RRSP
10 days of statutory holiday
6 paid personal days including a day off on your birthday
Employee assistance program
Opportunity to grow within the company
A stimulating work environment filled with challenge
And the possibility to work in an environment where YOU matter!
- Identify business opportunities, develop customer relations and meet their needs;
- The advisor has the mandate to develop equipment rentals at a national level.
- Develop strategies to achieve fixed objectives;
- Meet the needs of our customers by finding the appropriate solution;
- Handle the calls for tenders and major quotes;
- Prepare quotes and ensure follow-ups;
- Ensure the profitability of rental offers;
- Follow-up with customers having outstanding quotes (recurring);
- Draft procedures for each contract;
- Work with service and business development representatives at branch level to create opportunities in local markets;
- Work with external rental partners to realize development opportunities when our rental equipment fleet is insufficient.
- Achieve sales objectives;
- Reach gross margin objectives;
- Customer satisfaction (NPS).
- DEC in sales or relevant fields to the position;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
You want to work for a growing organization with a meaningful mission and excellent work ethic? We want to know you!
SPI Health and Safety is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To be eligible for this position, you must legally be permitted to work in Canada, without any additional sponsorship support from SPI Heath and Safety.