To provide support for the Category Managers and assist the Assistant Buyers. Will include forecasting, managing Distribution Center inventory and validating information. In addition, the Assistant Buyer position includes issuing purchase orders, reconciling invoices for payment, analyzing sales data, creating excel based sales reports, providing support to the store operations group and accurate, timely completion of various special projects.
1. Category Item Management – new vendor paperwork/setup, new item setup, item inventory forecasting, purchase order creation, item data maintenance within various software.
2. Invoice Payments – receiver / purchase order reconciliation, invoice preparation/coding, invoice processing with Accounts Payable
3. Assorted Departmental Duties – Validation of costs, store zones, buydowns amounts and periods, promotions setup, following of all forces to include promotional products to make sure we meet contractual time frames.
4. Sales Reports – create, update, maintain and distribute category specific sales reports at the direction of the Category Manager
5. Provide phone and email support for the Store Operations group – timely and accurate response to questions and concerns
6. Invoice, Purchase Order, Item Reconciliation management – troubleshooting and reconciliation of problems that may occur in the order/billing process
Accounts Payable Department, Accounts Receivable Department, Warehouse Personnel, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Sales Representative, and Brokers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
High School Graduate or GED
Degree in Business Administration
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19