Have you ever rented an apartment and wished the process could be better? At Funnel we do too. We know we need to make the process of renting an apartment as easy as purchasing socks on Amazon. We’ve created cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. We’re in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll meet.
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Support Associate to join our growing Customer Experience team. You will play a crucial role in assessing, triaging, and solving complex customer technical issues that may arise through the renting experience. You’ll collaborate and communicate cross-functionally across Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to resolve tickets efficiently and effectively, while helping the team improve our processes as the company grows.
This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career in a technical-driven, client-facing role, with fantastic opportunities for real impact and future growth in a fun, fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
What we expect in this role:
- Specialized Expertise. You’ll become a technical expert on various components of our software to support the Customer Success team in providing an exceptional customer experience from initial launch through account growth.
- Insatiable curiosity. Be conversant in our top clients’ business needs and the industry. Develop a mastery of the Funnel product and the ability to keep up with our rapidly changing tech capabilities.
- Autonomy. Deliver results autonomously with minimal direction or guidance.
- Technical troubleshooting & problem-solving. Quickly identify causes to customer issues, and provide well articulated feedback/escalation information to Product.
- Deep customer focus. You’ll be the front line of support for our customers. You are passionate and dedicated to their success, compassionate to customer issues and you take the time to deliver support at the highest quality.
- Eye for process improvement. Support the Customer Experience team with operating improvements, education and documentation, and identifying best practices. Collaborate with the Product team to identify issue trends and opportunities to stabilize and mature software to reduce recurring issues.
- Stellar communication. Distill and translate technical concepts to both technical and non technical users.
What we think you’ll need:
- 2-4+ years of technical support experience and/or equivalent technical education. Ideally, you’ll have worked in technical customer support, quality assurance, or troubleshooting before.
- An appetite to quickly and independently learn new technology, and keep up with our rapidly evolving product, business, and customer needs.
- You love to troubleshoot and have a keen eye for detail & identifying patterns in customer contacts and feedback.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility. You excel in high pressure situations and efficiently manage your time.
- You have the ability to connect related issues and concisely summarize and escalate to appropriate parties for resolution.
- You’re comfortable with live communication. We support our clients across multiple channels including email, chat, phone/virtual meetings. We also communicate internally with other teams on a daily basis - so great communication skills are essential in this role.
- We’re working towards a 24/7 support experience, so flexibility in your schedule is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Legal authorization to work full time in the USA (we can’t sponsor visas for this role).
You’ll really impress us if you have:
- Experience in both SaaS support and B2C support
- Experience or in-depth knowledge of the real estate space
- IT/Technical/Software Eng education or experience
- Experience working with Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira/Atlassian
Funnel offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll get to work with the most transparent, passionate, and brightest people ready to revolutionize the industry. If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company where you can advance your career, you’ve come to the right place.
Funnel is an equal opportunity employer. Any and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.