We are looking for someone who truly enjoys account management and the green industry. If you get energized and motivated about supporting clients and driving production, quality, safety, and efficiency among your team, this may be the role for you! If you describe yourself as a customer service expert that leads with integrity, accountability, and a commitment to excellence, we want to hear from you!
As an Account Manager, you will manage a broad commercial landscape portfolio within a designated territory. You will be responsible for developing strong relationships with your client base, selling ancillary services to best suit the needs of your clients, while successfully managing your operations team. You have an eye for the details that beautify any landscape, and that makes you unique. Building effective teams and delivering top quality results to the communities you support are your priorities.
Here is an overview of what you can expect to do while working here:
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Conducting regular site visits to ensure client expectations are being met or exceeded
- Identifying and resolving customer concerns with a high sense of urgency
- Presenting value-added enhancement proposals to customers
- Supervising the operations team that supports the client portfolio
- Successfully establishing a sense of community and inclusivity among your team
- Actively driving the Down to Earth safety culture
- Proactively identifying, hiring, retaining, and developing top talent
- Exemplifying the leadership behaviors that positively promote the Down to Earth brand
- Performing other duties as assigned by the leadership team
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent, Associates Degree is preferred
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work outside during the summer months in Florida
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Flexible and willingness to adapt in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Valid Florida Driver's License and the ability to pass an MVR check
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of account management experience in a service industry
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Commercial landscape experience in the Florida market
The well-being of our team members is important to us, and we want to ensure that you feel supported in your growth. Our benefits offerings include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Ancillary insurance benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing training
- Career advancement opportunities
Here at Down to Earth, we pride ourselves in our commitment to our team and the communities we support. With over 1,200 employees spanning across 12 locations, we provide premium commercial landscape development, maintenance, and enhancement services serving multiple regions across Florida.
We are invested in shaping the future of the green industry by focusing on community, continuous improvement, and quality every time. We approach each project with the same business strategy and principles that have made us successful for 30 years: surround yourself with team members that care and offer services that exceed client expectations. We strive to build long-term relationships by exemplifying value through superior work.
Come and experience the Down to Earth difference! Join our team and work alongside Florida's best landscape and irrigation professionals. We offer the perfect place to work, learn, and grow. Learn more by visiting our website at www.dtelandscape.com.
Down To Earth is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strive to recruit, develop, and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.