Torch.AI is seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive that has been a successful, SaaS Sales professional with more than 5 years of industry experience supporting enterprise strategic deals with complex customers. The successful candidate will have a history of proven sales achievements marked by successful quota attainment. Will be up for the challenge and reward of being part of a groundbreaking AI company helping organizations manage large amounts of data in an effort to identify actionable insights to better mitigate risk and make informed business decisions. Possesses an entrepreneurial, spirit eager to be a part of a startup environment, and an integral part of building a fast-growing leading edge technology business.
This position is based in our corporate/headquarter office in Leawood, KS and reports into the Enterprise Business division. Domestic travel (up to 25%) required as the position will support sales and sales deliverables throughout the U.S.
As an Enterprise Seller, you will be responsible for working across multiple industries in a hunter role to identify, validate, and deliver complex technology deals related to the use of AI solutions within a corporate IT infrastructure. Understanding the use case, and a variety of business needs across a number of sectors will be a key to success. The Enterprise Sales Team will be leading the way to grow the commercial business within a rapidly evolving market for AI and data use.
- Establish relationships and engage with C-suite and IT leaders to find opportunities and sell AI solutions and services direct to Fortune 1000 accounts. Understand their business and IT strategies, challenges, priorities and goals and creatively develop and articulate solutions to support these needs.
- Carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies and meeting revenue goals.
- Successfully lead sophisticated contract negotiations, understand and navigate account procurement practices to optimally close profitable multi-year licensing contracts.
- Will be expected to establish and maintain close relationships with inside sales, systems engineers, marketing, legal and finance to bring to bear all internal resources.
- Establish and maintain relationships with resellers, system integrators, and any other external partners to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technology related sales
- Experience selling to Enterprise Strategic level customers
- Willingness to work within the framework of a dedicated, high performing, growing and collaborative team
- Prior experience working with clients in the financial industry strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success selling SaaS solutions (direct and channel sales experience)
- Proven ability to close complex deals and/or negotiate software license agreements
- Possesses prior success and confidence presenting (both verbally and in writing) to C level customers and potential customers
- Strong emphasis on documenting activity within a CRM tool (Salesforce preferred)
- Successful accomplishments closing sales deals of $1M+ in ARR
Job Type: Full-time