Currently, we are seeking a Software Account Executive with at least 7 years of experience selling into the K-12 Education market in the Northwest US territory. This is an exciting opportunity for those who align with our core values (Inclusion, Innovation, Execution, Customer Success) and for those who desire to build, sell, and/or support connected solutions and services.
We proudly offer the stability and security of an established publicly traded tech company yet nurture and embody an entrepreneurial spirit. We give our people excellent compensation packages, an extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits, a flexible paid time off policy, accommodating work schedules, an employee stock purchase plan, continued education assistance & training programs, support for personal wellness, and company sponsored philanthropic opportunities.
Some of the tasks you will be focused on include:
- Prioritization of the overall territory and corresponding solution sales plays.
- Execution of a sales plan that meets or exceeds sales quota.
- Coordinate resources through a sales cycle, including solution engineers, product management, marketing, etc.
- Practice effective and collaborative communication with customers, other members of the team, and management.
- Keep abreast of overall market conditions, competitive landscape, and future direction of Telematics solutions.
- Maintain regular updates to forecasting through the CRM system.
- Participate in company-growth activities including strategy setting, customer advisory boards, and marketing efforts.
- 7+ years of B2B and/or K-12 Education solution sales
- Experience selling SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions to decision makers and end users
- Proven consultative solution selling skills, including the ability to articulate a value proposition in a clear manner
- Ability to prospect new logos
- Ability to upsell new solutions with existing customers
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience selling Telematics, GPS, and/or IoT solutions
- Deep domain expertise in Public Sector sales
- Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC)
If you are a talented sales hunter with at least 7 years of SaaS sales experience and an interest in the Internet of Things domain, we want to speak with you. Interviews are occurring this week and next so apply now if interested.