We are in search for an enthusiastic and experienced recruiter to join our team. This position requires high energy and the ability to keep up with recruiting new employees on average 10 to 15 per week. The recruiter is responsible for recruiting both active and passive candidates for various types of positions in the janitorial industry.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Recruiter conducts full-cycle recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt workers and writes and places advertisements and works with all departments to aide in recruiting efforts when needed. They will also direct all employment efforts and maintain ready supply to meet the company’s employment need.
- Build active talent pools by implementing creative sourcing methodologies to nurture a steady pipeline of suitable candidates.
- Screen all applications for qualifications and best fit.
- Conduct initial interview/screening with candidates.
- Schedule interviews with Project Managers for qualified candidates.
- Anticipate and plan for future hiring needs and team culture by partnering with internal departments to understand their hiring needs and making recommendations.
- Create an exceptional applicant experience; strive to provide timely feedback for a positive experience with our application process.
- Identify new ways to build awareness of the company brand to aide in the goal of being the employer of choice.
- Create and maintain networks, relationships, and creative recruitment methods.
- Coordinate and participate in job fairs and other hiring events.
- Track recruiting trends and numbers to determine where changes need to be made.
- Must be a hands-on Recruiter who takes an innovative approach when it comes to sourcing and attracting talent; creatively source candidates (i.e. social media, industry networking events, etc.).
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience in recruiting/talent acquisitions.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Must be flexible and resilient to adapt to hiring demands and priorities.
- Focused on delivering an excellent candidate experience.
- Experience with creating/maintaining networks, relationships, and creative recruitment methods.
- Clear communication skills, and exemplary phone and email etiquette.
- A positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm!
- Able to work independently and within a team to achieve results.
- Support the company’s commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for long periods of time. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external employees/clients. May need to travel to field locations to assist with onsite support as needed.
Candidates responding to this posting must independently possess the eligibility to work in the United States at the date of hire. Must pass a background check.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year
Since 1998, Olympus has been providing a best-in-class solution for the management of large, complex higher education facilities with multiple campuses and millions of square feet. Founded by industry expert and current CEO Anthony C. Hipple. Olympus is a corporation that is independently owned and operated. We pride ourselves on exceptional, open communication, and on demonstrating our performance to customers through comprehensive data. We partner closely with our customers to ensure their needs are met, with consistent, reliable communications and service.
Coverage begins first of the month following 60 days of hire.
Health Insurance participation is optional.