Who we are:
At UST, we help the world’s best organizations grow and succeed through transformation. Bringing together the right talent, tools, and ideas, we work with our clients to co-create lasting change. Together, with over 26,000 employees in 25 countries, we build for boundless impact—touching billions of lives in the process. Visit us at UST.com .
A Cloud Infrastructure - Presales / Cloud Solution Architect that will develop solutions designs and support the sales pipeline to win deals for Cloud Infrastructure practice. You will be responsible to build relationships with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to take advantage of innovation. You will also be working closely with the UST client partners and project teams to identify and generate cloud pipeline and convert to cloud infrastructure deals .
You will be a key member of the Cloud Infrastructure Practice Team, reporting to the Global Head - Cloud Infrastructure.
The Opportunity :
- Generate revenue by bringing new leads and sell by collaborating with Pre-Sales teams, consultants, and the leadership team.
- Build strong relationships with the client at all management levels. You should be able to create strong business relations between the customer and the account stakeholders at all levels.
- Work closely with the CIS and other UST teams and close large infra and cloud deals
- Develop a long-term Account/Business Plan in collaboration with CIS and other UST teams to align with CIS business targets /goals and bring business
- Drive the execution of a 12-month Account/Business plan to meet set milestones, revenue, and wallet share goals.
- Identify and close global and local transformational opportunities in the account through strong relationships with key stakeholders and executive decision-makers to maximize the customer's wallet share.
- Develop & articulate sales strategies for all major opportunities and understand the buying cycle for the opportunities being pursued.
- Ensures the desired position and market share, as set in the objectives, are achieved through the use of consistent messages in every aspect of the business relationship and development on all appropriate levels.
- Work with the customer to develop an innovation strategy to help save costs, deliver value to their business and gain a competitive advantage.
- Developing solution architecture designs for Digital cloud platforms/services ensuring alignment with globally defined patterns/blueprints
- Supporting security architecture review of cloud infrastructure designs
- Representing Digital platforms/services in solution architecture governance forums
- Providing technical input and know-how to architecture governance processes and forums for new AWS services
- Reviewing changes made by AWS to understand the impact on Digital platforms/services
What you need :
- Bachelors Degree or at least 12 years equivalent experience
- At least 12 years of work experience in sales & large account/regional account management.
- Responsible for managing large enterprise account and achievement of sales target across all of the customer’s Infrastructure and Cloud needs
- Proven track record in achieving direct sales targets and experience in carrying multi-million GBP sale quotas.
- Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Demonstrable experience working with AWS/Azure in an engineering or architecture capacity - Lead DevOps engineer or an AWS/Azure Solutions Architect
- Experience in developing Solutions architecture designs in tools such as MS Visio, Lucid chart, Draw.io, etc.
- Experience of working in an Agile and DevOps environment
- Demonstrable experience of designing AWS/Azure solutions using a combination of cloud-native, 3rd party, and on-premise technologies
- Demonstrable experience of infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of AWS services including EC2, Lambda, S3, databases (e.g. RDS, DynamoDB), and VPC configurations
- Demonstrable experience in designing cloud networks (VPC & subnets)
- Demonstrable experience in facilitating solution design workshops
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to discuss technical detail with business stakeholders
- Ability to Articulate the Architecture of the Cloud projects and deep dive into the various components involved in the Architecture
- Proven track record of understanding the deployment model and ability to provide guidance to the project by means of providing technical guidance from a Cloud implementation standpoint, from an application troubleshooting standpoint.
- Proven track record of understanding and articulating the overall IT landscape of the customer, and provide the right solution Architecture
- Analyse, architect the best possible enterprise-grade backup and recovery solution
- Analyse existing Security, define target model, architect the solution
Bonus points if:
- You are a self-starter with strong negotiation skills with multi-tasking abilities.
- A high-energy individual who is charismatic & personable to engage internal/external contacts.
- Sharp/Quick Witted - thinks on his/her feet. Flexibility to handle a curveball.
- Creative – Can think outside the box (when appropriate).
- Motivated - to learn, to succeed, to win, to grow.
- Aptitude - Able to learn and implement new concepts quickly.
- Confidence with the absence of ego.
- Self-Disciplined - proven to be good at time management and organization
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly
What we believe :
We’re proud to embrace the same values that have shaped UST since the beginning. Since day one, we’ve been building enduring relationships and a culture of integrity. And today, it's those same values that are inspiring us to encourage innovation from everyone, to champion diversity and inclusion and to place people at the center of everything we do.
We will listen, learn, be empathetic and help selflessly in our interactions with everyone.
Through business, we will better the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.
We honor our commitments and act with responsibility in all our relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
UST reserves the right to periodically redefine your roles and responsibilities based on the requirements of the organization and/or your performance.
• To support and promote the values of UST.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures