The Pür Cosmetics Account Executive is a cosmetic industry leader who builds the sales volume, market share, and brand presence with the partnership of our retail partners. The following description outlines the overarching expectations but is not limited to the outline below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage & achieve annual retail sales plans by designated territory
· Manage annual spending budgets PUR within designated territory
· Manage and control all expenses
· Analyze the business by account and by brand on a monthly basis by doing a proper business review and taking corrective action when necessary;
· Conduct Business review twice a year with each department stores;
· Submit reports on time: Weekly schedule, Expenses report, Demonstrator summary and Monthly Cosmetics
· Maintain and submit updates to seasonal floor plan changes for assigned department stores;
· Allocate promotional tools and demo budgets where they will generate the greatest return;
· Recommend customized business building opportunities within the territory to improve sell through volume;
· Manage inventory by store and by brand to achieve retailer turn over and maintain on hand accuracy;
· Report to your hiring manager time off, to ensure store coverage is maintained
· Vacation policy must be adhered to
· Define a call cycle base on the store performance to maximize potential
· Review call cycle on a quarterly basis with the help of the Country Sales Manager;
· Develops strong working relationships with Store Managers, Front Shop Managers, Cosmetics Managers, fragrances specialists and Line Captains
· Execute the implementation of the marketing programs & specials events
· Negotiated out post, tables on the national focus calendar and additional stores level opportunities
· Negotiated space and location based on retail sales results and ranking where possible
· Address inventory issues to store management and Sales planning for immediate correction to avoid lost sales and unnecessary returns
· Motivate and train line Consultants, Counter Managers and Sales Associate on PUR products especially after a training session.
· One office day a week on average based on needs of business.
Training and supervision:
· Train and motivate our Fragrances-Skin Care and Cosmetics Line consultant, Cosmetics Manager, Line Captains & Counter managers;
· Contract with, train, motivate and review performance objectives of our Demonstrators, Skin specialist and Makeup artists;
· Invite and follow up on the RSVP attendance in support of seasonal training workshops.
· Participate in regional events, tradeshows or promotional events as directed by Reporting manager / Country Sales Manager
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
· 10 years of senior sales management experience, with an emphasis on cosmetic or skincare industry, substantial knowledge of consumer shopping and ecommerce.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
· Proven experience with SDM, Sephora, Department Stores, Ulta, and/or other prestige beauty merchants within Canada.
· Proven ability to drive strong and sustained growth, manage budgets, source & open new distribution.
· Impeccable reputation within the beauty industry.
· Possesses a robust rolodex for sales personnel.
· Highly motivated, energetic, a proven achiever; can work in a fast-paced environment with a strong work ethic.
· Proven people management skills; able to articulate, motivate, inspire, teach and lead.
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
· Highly organized, literate and numerate.
· Impeccable work ethic, flexible, hands-on and can adapt quickly.
· Loves cosmetics, embodies the brand and is passionate about the industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care