WayForth is the Nation’s largest provider of professional home transition services. Founded in 2016, WayForth is a full-service client focused company, providing move management, move solutions, clearout solutions, and financial solutions. We provide an end-to-end, top notch service to our clients from Charlotte to Maine on the East Coast and from California to Washington on the West Coast.
General Summary of the Position:
Manage internal sales effort to ensure the sales quota and client needs are met. Initiate, build and nurture strategic relationships with vendors, operations, sales, clients and accounts to meet and exceed assigned goals for overall customer experience and company reputation.
- Answers client phone calls and assists in resolution of client issues. Handles and resolves complex customer requests or complaints for the organization.
- Discovers client needs, recommends and sells additional services based on client needs. Formulates and presents solutions to address client needs.
- Initiates and follows up with clients to sell or resolve problems and answer questions.
- Prepares project plan updates and results to management.
- Functions as a customer experience advocate, seamlessly escalating customer issues that require further approval/troubleshooting.
- Oversees workflow of sales business processing including preparation of activity reports, pipelines, charts and other statistics to support and direct the sales department.
- Monitors client accounts by providing data and reports to Account Managers. Prepares sales reports in conjunction with Account Managers showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Manages correspondence between the Account Managers and clients, as well as client family communications in directing an overall understanding of WayForth services.
- Develops and presents proposals based on client needs.
- Works in a team environment with Account Management to meet and exceed assigned goals for overall client experience and reputation.
- Provides support and assistance to Account Managers as needed.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of all WayForth services.
- Understands WayForth corporate vision, values and services to communities and can clearly articulate this to community representation. Develops and delivers sales/marketing presentations alongside Account Managers.
- Develops and implements promotional events and interacts with external resources to increase sales volume.
- Sells, services, and maintains existing accounts. Positions new business within established accounts.
- Works with Client Experience Managers to strategically position new business opportunities in new markets.
- Initiates, establishes and nurtures business relationships with our clients, accounts and vendors.
- Tracks sales opportunities to completion with an understanding of meeting sales quotas.
- Evolves solutions by preplanning, engaging, uncovering needs, creating interest, providing solutions and act to meet client needs. Maintains effective follow up to ensure sales closure and client care management.
- Attends initial visits with prospective clients and works to understand their business needs and to offer customized solutions.
- High School Diploma**
- College and/or office experience preferred**
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (preferred)
- Office: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Adaptable to change
- Detail oriented
- Accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to manage projects and people
- Strong computer and phone skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace and learn systems and sales processes
- Customer Service oriented
- Strategic Thinker
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Location: Richmond, VA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Multiple locations