Business is booming and we’re adding to our team! eCapital Freight Factoring Corp. has an immediate opening for a Sales Development Representative, or as we affectionately call them: New Business Coordinator (NBCs). NBCs are the first people our prospective clients talk to. So, we’re looking for someone who can be the voice of the company, screening business-to-business leads to make sure their needs match our services. eCapital offers financial products and services that help keep small-to-medium transportation companies in business. We truly love to help our clients grow and this is a position where you can grow too!
*Currently offering a $100 training bonus.*
Why join eCapital?
- The benefits are great – company-sponsored health plans.
- The culture is great too – we’ve been named one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work multiple times.
- Our services and best-in-class technology products really help keep businesses moving.
- We always look for ways to give back the community – through blood drives or helping out at the local food bank.
- Opportunity to grow! Even in these crazy times, we’ve been growing and expanding our team.
If you love to talk to people, build relationships and are looking for a company that values its employees and clients above all else, then eCapital is where you want to be.
What does it take to succeed here?
We’re looking for someone who can take on these responsibilities and possess these skills:
- Able to use scripts to educate, promote and sell our services to businesses across the U.S. and Canada.
- Take the time to gather information and overcome any sales objections on the phone.
- Know that providing good customer service means you’re always respectful, polite and professional.
- You’re an overachiever and can meet or exceed established sales goals.
- Experience with basic MS Office products, computers and have some data entry know-how.
- Salesforce and automated dialer system experience would be a huge plus (training provided).
- Working on multiple tasks at one time doesn’t scare you, and you understand that details matter.
- High school education or equivalent
- 1 year sales experience (lead generating) preferred but not required
- Experience in a call center environment preferred but not required
- Spanish (or bilingual) a plus
Who are we?
eCapital Freight Factoring Corp. creates financial freedom for its customers by offering fast, reliable payment for invoices. With nearly three decades of financial services expertise focused on serving the transportation industry, eCapital leads through knowledge, innovation and thoughtful problem solving for clients. For more information about eCapital, visit eCapital.com.