The Sales Executive working with the Director of Sales. Represent LRR and resort properties for the purpose of obtaining property management agreements. Present, promote and management services, using solid arguments and compelling history to existing and prospective owners. Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes. Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
Company* Overview* NDM is a family-owned hospitality business that started in F&B and is now expanding into vacation resort property management. We have created a new sector in hospitality by creating identifiable brands with higher end accommodations, services, and amenities in the vacation rental space. Imagine combining the comforts of a vacation home with the experience and consistency of a world class resort.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Discounted Hotel rooms
- Discount in F&B outlets
- Development opportunities
- Base Pay Range $60K-75K plus bonus.
- And more!
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all levels of employees and owners in an attentive, friendly, courteous, and service oriented manner
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Luxury Residential Resorts Standards
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working with others
- Must be able to effectively increase the morale of team members and benefit the culture in a positive manner
- Must have the ability to multitask and effectively manage your time
- Able to describe Property Management services effectively.
- Must be able to effectively form relationships with homeowners to fully encompass their needs, concerns, questions, etc. regarding the LRR rental program
- Must be able to generate solid argument.
Education & Experience:
- Experience in a hotel, real estate or property management, at least 2 year exp.
- Working Weekends
Great Perks and Benefits - Work with a "Win from within company" NDM Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time