Qualification : Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent
Responsibility : Innovation and Thought Leadership
- Participate in external forums (seminars, paper presentation etc) to showcase Cognizant capabilities and insights under guidance of senior team members.
- Understand client's existing business and explore new avenues to save cost and bring process efficiency.
- Identify business opportunities to create reusable components/accelerators and reuse existing components and best practices.
- Support the patent filing process for the IP assets created (applicable to some CoEs).
- In collaboration with the Sr Architect, analyze application/ technology landscape, process, tools and arrive at the solution options best fit for the client.
- Analyze Cost Vs Benefits of solution options.
- Identify alliance partners based on the understanding of service offerings and client requirements.
- In collaboration with Sr Architect, create a compelling business case around the offerings.
- Conduct beta testing of the offerings.
- Publish and Maintain a repository of solutions, best practices and standards and other knowledge articles.
- Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
- Gain industry standard certifications on technology and architecture consulting.
- Support Technical skill building (including hiring and training) for the team based on inputs from project manager.
- Mentor new members in the team in technical areas.
- Set goals & Manage performance of reporting team members.
- Provide career guidance to team members.
- Understand the plan for asset development.
- Design assets as per plan (if required).
- Conduct pilot run/review to validate the assets, as feasible.
- Track utilization of reusable assets / architecture components across the organization.
- Support for developing RFPs and collaterals for proposals from a technical solution/ estimation/ risks perspective.
- Conduct demo's, and arrange for the demos based on client profiles, if required.
- Anchor proposal development with crosslinkages across multiple competency units to arrive at a coherent solution proposal with focus on presenting unique value propositions and clear differentiators.
- Work with customer and other teams to collect, analyze and understand the requirements including NFRs.
- Analyze gaps/ tradeoffs based on current system context/ industry practices and clarify the requirements by working with the customer.
- Develop / Enhance the solution architecture (Application / technical / Infrastructure as applicable) meeting functional / non functional requirements and aligned to industry best practices.
- Solution Design (including Data modeling , Application design, Infrastructure design, Team structure) & Capacity sizing to meet the requirements & SLAs of target state and intransition as applicable.
- Identify Proof Of Concept testing (POC) needs and conduct POCs as applicable.
- Identify need for developing accelerators and Develop as applicable specific to the engagement.
- Identify key technical metrics to measure the SLA / requirements compliance.
- Define, adopt and create required documentation on standards and guidelines.
- Monitor the concerns of internal stakeholders, follow through on commitments and achieve timely resolution of issues.
- Conduct initiatives to meet client expectations.
- Work to expand professional network in the client organization.
- Assist the PM to identify technical risks and comeup with mitigation strategies.
- Analyze market trends / client requirements/ secondary research.
- Identify new ideas and provide inputs to senior stakeholders for developing blueprint / PoC.
- 'Organize/ Participate in events like webinars, boot camps, seminar conference, client conference to showcase the capability.
- Identify opportunities to crosssolutionize across project(s) within or outside the BU.
INFA MDM Installation & admin
Good To Have Skills
INFA MDM Hub Configuration
informatica Data Quality
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 05 2021
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [email protected] with your request and contact information.