The Role: Manager, Technical Operations
As the manager of Technical Operations at Housecall Pro and a member of the Internal Tooling team, you will support, design, control, manage and maintain the technical processes and operational integrity of the technological services and tools used by our employees and go-to-market teams. The successful candidate will be able to build strong relationships across the company, drive toward defined and measurable outcomes, and strive toward continual improvements and creative problem solving.
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain a clear roadmap for our enterprise tech stack, including Salesforce, SalesLoft, TalkDesk, and other systems tightly aligning with the needs of the business
- Oversee the successful configuration, implementation and maintenance of our marketing technology tools, including chat tools Drift and Intercom, our email tools, Autopilot, Braze, Iterable, and our customer data tools Segment and Amplitude
- Identify and implement improvements and system customizations that benefit the sales & support teams and Housecall Pro as a whole
- Assist other teams across the organization with their Salesforce requirements, including Finance, Legal and Marketing
- Maintain an effective change management structure to optimize release and follow-up for critical Salesforce improvements
- Work with the Salesforce Administrators to perform day-to-day maintenance and administration of Salesforce, including maintaining custom objects, automation, user profiles, and other key functionality, as needed
- Directly manage the team including Salesforce Admins and Coordinators. Actively manage individual performance, including daily stand-ups, weekly one-on-ones); oversee professional development with quarterly career conversations; own resource planning and additional hiring; and champion team cultural initiatives.
- Be the point of contact for our relationships with vendors for all employee facing tools including Salesforce, Talkdesk, SMS Magic & own the management of user licenses within each tool
- Onboarding new employees to all internal systems and own process by which this happens
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of management experience or equivalent team lead experience
- Experience defining system requirements, strategy, testing, and training efforts
- Experience working with essential downstream stakeholders
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Salesforce admin experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Advanced familiarity with Salesforce tools including Process Builder, Flows and Data Loader
- Experience with integrating other softwares with Salesforce such as SalesLoft, Talkdesk, and SMS Magic
- Experience with Segment, Iterable
- Experience as a Sales Engineer, Customer Support Specialist, or other customer-facing role
Why Housecall Pro
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - Champion the Pro to Success.
- We save our home service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their homeowner customers.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- We have fun at work. Really.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K)
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed (unlimited) paid time off.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.