Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
About the position:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter) position will be responsible for managing the full-life cycle recruitment process for our positions in the Americas and EMEA markets, with a heavy focus on Sales hiring. In this role, you will be working closely with hiring managers to fill your assigned positions within a specific timeframe. As part of the process for filling these positions, you will be actively sourcing and conducting outreach to qualified candidates leveraging various platforms. In addition, you will be a champion for creating the best experiences for both the role’s stakeholders and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
If you’re looking to be part of a growing SaaS organization, join our global Talent Acquisition team in the US and help us scale our North American and EMEA teams!
What you will do:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from opening the req to closing.
- Manage high volume reqs within each quarter and successfully fill the open positions.
- Source candidates from direct targeting, social networking, and employee referrals.
- Provide positive candidate experience through timely communication and feedback, interviewer preparation, and an effective interview timeframe.
- Ensure the highest level of data integrity within existing ATS, Lever, etc.
- Offer insight, best practices and interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on the specifications of each role and the requirements of each interview process.
- Become a trusted advisor for hiring managers/interview stakeholders.
Build strong partnerships with hiring managers:
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience recruiting for high-growth global companies, ideally in the enterprise software industry, across functions (Sales, Customer Success, Operations, Partnerships, Marketing, and more)
- Ability to thrive in producing high volume recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding environment and providing excellent candidate experiences
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of creative methods and sources
- Expertly communicate with international hiring managers and stakeholders from all levels of the organization, displaying maturity and a positive attitude
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.