Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
A Client Advisor (CA) builds strong, trusted relationships with clients around the implementation and ongoing innovation of Salesforce. Our CAs are able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels, quickly assess their business needs, translate these needs into salesforce solutions, and collaborate with internal partners to accurately scope and estimate the engagement effort.
- Meet and exceed services booking and revenue quotas.
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in SMB accounts.
- Identify/develop key partner strategies for specific customers and market segments.
- Position offerings and accelerators to key decision makers in new and existing accounts.
- Communicate effectively at all client levels.
- Align with salesforce account teams on a regular basis.
- Coordinate & Manage communication and deal-flow with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit Salesforce solutions around those specific needs.
- Manage and support phases of the business development cycle to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Actively engage on social media, especially LinkedIn
- Manage your salesforce forecast efficiently and accurately in Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with internal teams to effectively plan and execute (staffing teams, recruiting teams, finance teams)
- Maintain and nurture client relationships to ensure additional business.
Desired skills and experience
- Successful history of exceeding sales targets.
- Familiarity with Salesforce enough to translate business needs to potential Salesforce solutions.
- Analytical approach to identifying business challenges; visionary and creative approach towards their solutions
- Desire to hunt for new logos while at the same time able to nurture accounts over time.
- Openness to travel and work at client site when necessary
- A passion for customer success and team collaboration!
This is a base + commission role. You will carry a quota.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.