If you?re a driven servant leader that wants the Opportunity to grow with a rapidly expanding business, appreciates an organization that truly Values you as an individual, and knows what it takes to synergize with a Team, Russell Cellular may be your forever ?home.?
- Responsible for driving sales and profitability in a District of 4 to 8 Stores and 12 to 36 Team Members.
- You will Manage, influence and support all store-based personnel to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Lead, mentor, and coach Wireless Sales Representatives and Store Managers to achieve Key Performance Indicators.
- Network, recruit, and train Wireless Sales Representatives and Store Managers.
- Provide feedback to Regional Sales Manager and Corporate Office concerning marketing needs, product development and pricing.
- Promote stores and build customer awareness in the local market.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Russell Cellular and Verizon Wireless services and products.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with Verizon personnel.
- Be capable of performing job duties of all positions in reporting chain as needed.
Russell Cellular, Inc., is an exclusive Verizon Authorized Retailer specializing in wireless communication services and is one of the nation?s largest Verizon Wireless Retailers. Our mission is to be the most successful and respected agent in the markets we serve. Our success will not be a matter of chance, but of commitment to the core values that define us. We are dedicated to being the model of integrity and excellence in our industry. We build credibility through relationships and reputation that distinguish us from the competition. We continually strive to be valued by our carriers, admired by our competitors, preferred by our customers and respected by our communities.
- 3 Years Retail Sales Experience
- 1 Years Management Experience, Multi-unit Preferred
- Proven leadership ability
- Experience in coaching teams
- Experience in hiring and training employees
- Willing to learn and be able to expand extensive knowledge about Russell Cellular and Verizon Wireless products and services
- A proven track record of exceeding sales objectives
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- General office skills
- Competency in PC:
- Point of sale system
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must possess persuasive communications skills, a fortitude to sell and compete in wireless industry
- Passion for technology and wireless industry
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in order to achieve team goals
- An inner drive to excel
- High energy, enthusiasm and motivated demeanor required
- Professional appearance
- Lives (or willing to relocate) within the area of stores being managed
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K after 1 year, as well as paid sick days and company holidays
- Listed in Inc. 5000's Fastest Growing Private Companies in America in 2014, 2015, and 2016
- 420+ locations in 30 states employing 1700+ employees