Inkblot is on a mission to improve the mental health of individuals and organizations by creating innovative and accessible solutions. We are a Toronto-based company focusing on secure video counselling. With Inkblot, individuals can get the help they need when they need it. Uniquely, Inkblot monitors clinical effectiveness and client satisfaction session-to-session. As a company, we're proud of the stability and support that we've provided Canadian and US individuals during these difficult times, from the pandemic to social justice issues. Inkblot has created an engaging and collaborative virtual team environment that is purpose-driven, inclusive and fast-paced. We boast flexibility, growth opportunities and mentorship to help you reach your desired professional goals.
Our Client Management team encompasses both business development and account management. We sell innovative products and services to organizations looking to invest in the mental health of their employees. Inkblot is growing fast and we are currently looking for a self-motivated Account Manager, at Inkblot called a Client Manager who is passionate about improving the mental health of employees and the organizations in which they work. This role combines business development with account management.
What you’ll be doing?
Account Management Responsibilities (75%)
- Manage a portfolio of small to mid-sized clients with objective of building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs, objectives and agreements.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional internal teams to ensure optimal customer service and satisfaction
- Manage to contract ensuring account profitability
- Develop and execute renewal strategies towards client retention
- Consult and support client stakeholders with their mental health strategies and activities leveraging best practices
- Presentation of orientation and workshops to employees and managers
Business Development Responsibilities (25%)
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities among existing customers
- Respond to inbound leads and convert to new clients
- Within a strategic consulting framework, engage with prospective clients and partners to represent and position Inkblot services
- Meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales targets
- Negotiate client contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Forecast and track sales activity
What’s required for the role?
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in business, health services or psychology
- 2-4 years of experience in sales, account management, consulting, healthcare, or a start-up environment
- Understanding of the employee health & benefits landscape preferred
- Comfort working remotely, independently as well as part of a collaborative team and company
- Highly effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders within customer organizations
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, maintain attention to detail and prioritize
- Technologically agile, adept in learning and integrating new applications and platforms
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot), Project Management software (e.g., Asana), MS Office, G-Suite
- We pride ourselves on offering flexible and comprehensive benefits for you and your dependents, covering medical, dental, mental health and more.
- At Inkblot, we understand that life happens. We offer flexible work hours for the times when you need to put your health, family, or well-being first.
- Unlimited mental health benefits on the Inkblot Therapy platform
One of our cornerstones
Diversity and inclusion are ingrained in our DNA; we are committed to inclusion across gender, age, religion, identity, and race. Inkblot Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer; we believe everyone must be comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. Whatever you need to be successful, we will support you. Our team is a unique group of individuals from different walks of life and backgrounds; people are what drives us to continue making a difference. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process or a few questions answered, please let us know at hr at inkblottherapy (.) com - we would be happy to support you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- We are a team of mental health and wellness advocates captivated by the mission to make mental health more affordable, accessible and convenient for more Canadians. If you were to join our team, in your own words, tell us what interests you about working at Inkblot.
- We know everyone brings their own super-powers and skills that make them amazing. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for the Inkblot team?
- Account management: 2 years (preferred)