Are you interested in a career where you aren't behind a computer in an office all day? Do you love to meet new people and provide solutions to businesses? Are you resilient, goal driven and prefer to be rewarded for your personal achievements? If this sounds like you, we are seeking high energy and highly motivated individuals to join our sales team. We offer a lucrative commission plan, multiple bonus opportunities, contests, trips, team events, and opportunities for growth and advancement in an amazing culture.
You will be responsible for promoting the following products and services: Office technology equipment solutions and service plans, interactive boards, VOIP phone systems, IT service offerings, managed print services and business supplies. This is a territory based sales position and requires local travel daily.
- Promote and cross sell products and solutions to new and current clients through prospecting and cold calling, targeted accounts, lead resources, and current client referral sources.
- Account management and achieving expected business results on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Introduce new products, offering promotions, and assisting to resolve customer issues.
- This person will be responsible for contract negotiation and submission, and account documentation.
- This person will work with Specialists as a liaison to complete projects and continue building relationships with existing accounts.
- A proven track record of success working in sales and business development, customer service, account management or a related field that requires prospecting for new business and handling a high level of rejection.
- We would also like to talk with less experienced candidates with a combination of education and/or experience through athletics, internships or work experience that has focused on developing skills in business, competitiveness, and resilience.
- We're looking for people who are competitive, positive and goal driven.
- We're looking for candidates who have a strong desire to work in a customer focused environment with excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- We offer full training for all solutions and welcome candidates to apply from various industries.
- Candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check prior to hire and Sales candidates must have a valid Driver License and reliable transportation
We pay achievers aggressively and offer a competitive compensation package which includes a base plus commission and monthly and quarterly bonuses as well as multiple contests throughout the year. Average first year earnings between $60-70k with an opportunity to consistently increase annual income to exceed $100k within 2-3 years. We offer manufacturer incentives and bonuses, incentive trips, opportunities to attend professional sporting events, and a full fringe benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO and holidays and a 401k with a generous company match. Sales representatives also receive a vehicle allowance and a smart phone allowance for company business.
About the Organization:
At ACP our goal is to assist our clients by optimizing technology, enhancing productivity, reducing business risk, and maximizing return on investment. Leveraging our expertise and experience, we offer a customized approach to designing, developing and implementing end-to-end solutions scaled to meet client needs.
We were recently awarded INC Magazine's recognition as one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in Colorado and we're included in INC Magazine's list of top 5000 fastest growing companies in the US for the 10th year in a row! We have consistently grown double digits since 2000.
Why join our team:
We believe hard work, employee recognition, teamwork and collaboration are key to success for our team and our clients. We believe in giving back and supporting our community and participate in numerous charitable events through our partnerships, client relationships and company sponsored events.
We have a strong philosophy and proven track record of promoting from within and offer numerous career paths including:
- Team Lead, Supervisor and Management for our various departments
- Internship to hire, Specialist Sales Roles, Named Account Management, Sales and Branch Management
- Mentorship, Tiered advancement for Help Desk Specialists and Engineers, Project and Management opportunities for our IT division
We love sports and attend multiple sporting events with clients and employees through partnerships with the Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies, Arizona Cardinals and Diamondbacks, and the Kansas City Chiefs. Some events throughout the year include; picnics, happy hour events, company trips, golf outings, sports leagues and the coveted award for best chili at our annual cook off.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- On the road