Stop Soldier Suicide is looking for a Customer Success Specialist who wants to go beyond “making a difference”. We want someone who steps up every day to fuel the life-saving work we do with American veterans and service members.
To accomplish the mission, it’s vital that we have an exceptional team. Mediocrity isn’t an option. Our headquarters is located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle, and our focus is finding the right teammates to make our goal a reality.
At SSS our customers are loyal members of The Battalion (our monthly giving program), individual donors, and corporate partners. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Customer Success, the Customer Success Specialist is responsible for maintaining relationships with our donors, maximizing engagement, and ensuring donors realize the value of their investment. The Customer Success Specialist will primarily focus on providing donor support to our Facebook Challengers, members of The Battalion, DIY fundraisers, and local event hosts.
To succeed in this role, you should be detail-oriented, not afraid to take risks, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates will model Stop Soldier Suicide’s True North competencies: Impact, Judgement, Innovation, Courage, Agility, and Inclusion.
The Customer Success Specialist shares our passion for saving the lives of veterans, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and will be entrusted with the following key responsibilities:
- Provide frontline support for donors and volunteers by promptly responding to all incoming inquiries (via phone, email, FB groups, FB messenger), in a timely manner.
- Serve as an internal advocate for donors, ensuring their feedback is captured and communicated throughout the organization.
- Create, manage, and maintain an inventory of fundraising/event materials such as SSS swag, thank you notes, etc; order necessary supplies
- Ensure all donor shipments are sent in a timely manner (new donor welcome kit, information pamphlets, event swag, etc.)
We’re looking for individuals who are committed to the mission, vision, and values of Stop Soldier Suicide. In addition, the Customer Success Specialist should possess the following key attributes:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service, operations, or administrative role
- Strong customer-facing experience with exceptional relationship and trust-building skills
- Highly organized and process-driven, with a strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy and comfortable with using multiple software applications to troubleshoot, track progress, and provide reports. Specific experience in Salesforce, Facebook, and project management software (Monday.com, Asana, etc) is highly preferred.
- A strong goal-oriented and metrics-driven work approach
- Demonstrated ability to apply logical thought processing to problem solve and recommend solutions
- Agile with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Military background/experience/connection preferred
OBJECTIVES AND KEY RESULTS (OKRs)
This individual is responsible for meeting the following Objectives and Key Results during the first 90-180 days:
- Provide best-in-class customer support to members of The Battalion
- Provide best-in-class customer support to Facebook fundraisers and donors
- Improve first 30 days customer experience via implementation of processes to automate donor onboarding tasks
Full job description containing company background, our culture statement, and salary & benefit insight is located on our careers website (https://stopsoldiersuicide.org/careers). You MUST apply through our careers website to be considered for the role. Navigate to the full application by copying and pasting this URL: https://stopsoldiersuicide.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=39
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Durham, NC 27703: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location