Digital Realty supports the data center, colocation and interconnection strategies of customers across the Americas, EMEA and APAC, ranging from cloud and information technology services, communications and social networking to financial services, manufacturing, energy, healthcare and consumer products.
Now is the time to join Digital Realty and be part of the world’s trusted foundation powering digital ambitions to our customers, prospects and partners. Digital Realty’s heritage is understanding a customer’s local to global data center needs to address mixed workloads and densities. Enterprises are adapting IT strategies on-the-fly to meet rapidly evolving demands. As data creation and consumption are increasing, so are the tools, clouds, networks and resources needed to support it. This data gravity effect can lead to global workflow management that isn’t consistent across deployments, only compounding the complexities. As one of the world’s largest data center companies, Digital Realty is seeking motivative and imaginative professions to grow our Enterprise business with collocation and scale offerings combined best in class connectivity, cloud and data centric solutions.
Position: Sr. Billing Specialist
The duties of the Sr. Billing Specialist include but not limited to applying process billing in a fast-paced goal-oriented AR department. Providing customer service regarding the billing and AR related issues, process and review account adjustments and resolve client discrepancies. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts, customer calls, customer invoicing.
- Accountable for proper and timely invoicing
- Enlist the efforts of various internal groups to make sure invoices produced are accurate.
- Communicate & follow up effectively with customers regarding their accounts.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers, customer success, and all internal teams.
- 1-2 years of previous Billing experience.
- A good understanding of accounting principles and processes including, Credits and Debits, Cash Movement and Online Banking.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and willingness to work in a paperless environment.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Strong communication, attention to detail, goal oriented, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Oracle and Yardi.
- High volume of billing.
- Weekly and monthly ledger reconciliations, account review and reporting to direct supervisor.
- Billing and invoicing for Scale customers
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to invoicing.
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service to external and internal customers.
- Participate in and coordinate workshops with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the accounts receivable department.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day—above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty Trust is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We value and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain people with backgrounds, experiences and perspectives that reflect the full diversity of our society.
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.