Under the direction of the Lead/Supervisor, this position is responsible for performing janitorial duties for eduacational building and related areas. Superior customer service will be provided, as well company policies and procedures followed at all times. Knowledge of proper cleaning procedures and techniques are essential for this position.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, scrubbing, dusting, washing and moppping of assigned areas.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms
- Restock supplies
- Empty trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as needed
- Clean windowsills, window blinds, countertops, partitions and mirrors
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean baseboards, doors, and frames
- General maintenance of grounds
- Loads and unloads supplies, moves heavy furniture and equipment using dollies, handcarts, or using team lift
- May perform ground maintenance including snow removal of sidewalks. salting walkways and debris removal from parking lots
- Perform other duties as assigned
Since 1998, Olympus has been providing a best-in-class solution for the management of large, complex higher education facilities with multiple campuses and millions of square feet. Founded by industry expert and current CEO Anthony C. Hipple. Olympus is a corporation that is independently owned and operated. We pride ourselves on exceptional, open communication, and on demonstrating our performance to customers through comprehensive data. We partner closely with our customers to ensure their needs are met, with consistent, reliable communications and service.
Coverage begins first of the month following 60 days of hire.
Health Insurance participation is optional.
Enroll for benefits online at: _____________________________________
Other eligible full-time employees may apply for enrollment during the annual open enrollment period in the month of December.
Qualifying Life Events for health insurance outside of annual open enrollment period:
Loss of health coverage
- Losing health insurance for any reason except not paying premiums
- Losing eligibility (Medicaid, Medicare or a Children's Health Insurance Program)
- Turning 26 and losing coverage through a parent's plan
- Loss of job-based coverage (quit or fired)
Changes in household
- Marriage, divorce or legal separation
- Pregnancy, adoption of a child or any adding of dependents
- Losing coverage due to a death in the family
Changes in residence
- Moving to a different coverage area (state or county)
- Student moving schools
- Workers moving to and from the place they live and work
Other qualifying events
- Changes in income that affect the coverage you qualify for
- Becoming a US citizen
- Released from incarceration
- Your spouse retires, which forces you to lose coverage
- Your spouse changes jobs
Continuation of Coverage
Continuation of your group health benefits as provided by the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1986 is available for employees, spouses, and dependents after certain qualifying events occur.
Termination of Coverage
Upon termination of employment an employee and his/her dependents coverage shall cease without notice unless coverage is continued under COBRA.
Please contact the Human Resources Department for further assistance, [email protected], 480-284-8018 ext. 109