We are looking for a Product Sales Support Representative to join our team!
This position will be responsible for representing Dealer Parts and Service Departments in a sales capacity for the assigned territory.
- The PSSR will proactively manage an account base of 80 to 100 customers in an assigned territory
- Apply good time and territory management practices while implementing a coverage plan
- Perform basic machine inspections and undercarriage inspections to generate opportunity for customer interaction and sales
- Follow up on sales leads
- Prospect for new customers and new parts/service revenue sources
- Build collaborative relationships and ensure business integrity is maintained
- Sell parts, service, condition monitoring, PM products to customers within a specified territory
- Employ a "consultative selling" approach to identify and manage customer expectations
- Keep customers informed of parts order and service work status
- Counsel customers regarding equipment management solutions to affect lowest owning and operating costs.
- Negotiate win-win outcomes to customer issues
- Maintain accurate customer equipment information within CDK and CRM system
- Identify and report on incremental opportunities for future sales both within Product Support as well as other areas of the Dealership
- Report competitive parts, service, and machine information and activity
- Understand parts, service, and machine performance literature and how to use CRM
- Prepare quotes, sales contracts, and related paperwork necessary to close a deal
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location